This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week Four: Love Galore

Topic » Week Four: Love Galore

2155 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay performers, last round I asked for you guys to do a performance about happiness. But this week, I want one about love. The love bug is going around, and I want to listen to some love songs. There's only one thing. I hate the love bug, so I want to listen to songs about the bad sides of love. Breakups, abuse, so on and so forth. A lot of people think every love song is happy and nice, and this week it's your job to prove them wrong. Remember, I'm not looking for just another song that mentions love in one verse. I want a song that talks about the bad parts of love like a bad break up, divorce, so on and so forth. The two who do the worst will have to battle it out. And for one of them, it will be their final performance in the competition. Good luck!
2155 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You guys have 24 hours from now. Oh...And you might want to try REALLY hard in this round. The person with the best score will get a nice reward.
2154 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
CLOSED! Give me one day for reviews!
2152 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sanda...This is your second time not submitting. Therefore, you have been eliminated from the competition.

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!