This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Two Casting Calls

Topic » Season Two Casting Calls

2490 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
We have curated these character templates out of the current narrative we have working for Season 2. We would love to find roleplayers who are wanting to take these roles and make them their own. If you'd like to apply as one of the characters from the Casting Call, PLEASE mail us first! Of course, you may always create your own wholly original character instead. We hope one of these roles interests you! Of course, the names of the characters listed here can be changed. At this point, they are place-fillers.

All applications are to be posted on the respective Forum! (Not this one).

Casting Call Roles:

1. "Barry Smythe" Male. 17. Straight. A Werewolf transfer student from London.

2. "Jack Vincent" Male. 17. Open. Twin brother of Darla. All-star basketball player from Santa Clarita. Werewolf. Sheriff's son.

3. "Darla Vincent" Female. 17. Open. Twin sister of Jack. All-star cheerleader from Santa Clarita. Sheriff's daughter.

4. "Hal Wilcox" Male. 17. Open. A new Vampire in town with a deep connection to a certain resident.

5. "Cherry Sanders" Female. 17. Open. Controlling perfectionist who heads the Parkers Canyon High Drama Club.
2490 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when I need too be cherry cause she sounds like  a bitch and I am a bitch
2490 days 8 hours ago
Crocadilly
These are not set in stone characters, these bios will be adapted to fit a character you create. They're like collaborations sort of
2490 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Oh then shit but my character I just created is kinds better who know so

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!