This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.1 "Never Bring a Stake to a Gun Fight"

Topic » Night World 2.1 "Never..

2448 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: February 1, 2018 (Four months after season one)
Weather: 66 degrees, cloudy

October 14, 2017, 10:00 p.m. - Parkers Canyon High Gymnasium - (the night of the Homecoming dance)

The doors to the gymnasium bust open. Kayden, Angel, and James storm into the gymnasium, Mr. Holmes is behind them. They’re dressed in all black and each of them have an assault rifle in their hands.
        Everybody watches in horror as the Slayer’s raise their guns. “Fire!” Mr. Holmes shouts. The Slayers begin opening fire on everybody inside the gymnasium.
        Torrance and Tessa immediately scream, ducking for cover. A bullet flies past Victoria and lodges into Robby’s abdomen; Jenny screams. Luna grabs Nina and speeds her towards the corner of the gymnasium. Elijah searches frantically for Cyrus. Julie stares at Kayden as he leads the slayers further into the gymnasium.
        A frightening crack rings throughout the flames as the ceiling begins to cave in. Flames rain down from the ceiling. A large chunk of the ceiling falls on top of Angel, crushing and killing her. When Kayden turns his back to look, Victoria races forward and jabs her hand through James’ chest, pulling out his heart. Kayden turns and looks into Victoria’s eyes as she takes a bite. The ceiling continues to fall, a piece almost striking Kayden. He falls on his ass and backs away, watching as everybody panics.
        Jenny, Lilly, and Emmaleigh use their telekinesis to avert the ceiling from falling on anybody else. Mike offers Robby his bloody wrist. Dust and smoke fills the air, but the fire never quivers. Emergency sirens can be heard in the distance.

---------------------------------------------------- 4 Months Later ----------------------------------------------------

February 1, 2018, 12:00 p.m. - Town Square-

The new Sheriff of the Parkers Canyon Police Department, Victor Vincent, stands on the steps of the Mayor’s office delivering a press conference. He leans forward and speaks into the microphones. “We have made terrific progress into the horrific events that have plagued this town for the previous few months. I’m both saddened and relieved to announce that, this morning, we recovered the body of the missing Kylie Blue: a student here at Parkers Canyon High.” Sheriff Vincent clears his throat. “We have also discovered an arm that we believe to belong to Issa Campbell, a student presumed to have perished in the gymnasium fire this past year. While the connection is unclear, it is certain. And the community of Parkers Canyon may themselves be certain that we will solve this mystery and bring innocence back to our town.” He steps away before returning for a moment. “Thank you,” he adds. The crowd claps, believing in the words of their new sheriff.
2448 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 1, 2018, 1:00 p.m. - Parkers Canyon High -

Hadley Sanders struts down the hallway, stopping at regular intervals to tape up posters for Drama Club. The posters are advertising auditions for their newest production: The Crucible. Auditions begin the next day. The stack of papers in her hand is never-ending. She turns the corner of the hall and almost runs into Torrance Grant and Tessa Fox.
        Tessa immediately holds out her own flyer to Hadley. “Birthday party tonight. Seven o’clock. The address is on the flyer.”
        Hadley doesn’t even reach for the flyer. “Who’s birthday?”
http://68.media.tumblr.com/b00a5008e65ee900d974cd6b6b04ec9c/tumblr_inline_op4vrfMjNE1trgs0c_250.gif
        “Mine.” Torrance speaks up. He places the flyer on top of the stack in Hadley’s arms. “Come. Don’t come. I don’t care.” He smiles and slides past Hadley and continues down the hall.
        “Totally come, there’ll be drinks” Tessa nods to Hadley, rushing down the hall after Torrance. Hadley shrugs and places the flyer at the bottom of her stack. She faces the wall and tapes up another sign-up sheet.

February 1, 2018, 2:00 p.m. -Parkers Canyon High -

In the girl’s restroom, Emilia Thompson fixes her hair in the mirror. She touches up her mascara and stares at her reflection; she looks to be examining her face. When she hears the door open, she turns to leave.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/Kn5IrzsJ09wEU/giphy.gif
        Victoria Gold stands in her way. Emilia stops in her tracks as Victoria approaches her. Victoria hushes her voice, but manages a threatening tone. “What are you doing back here?”
        Emilia smiles and looks down at her. “I could ask you the same thing.” She chuckles slightly and shoves past Victoria, exiting the restroom. Victoria glares at the door.
2448 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 1, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Holmes residence -

In Kayden’s backyard, he watches as Chance and Julie spar. Chance knocks Julie to the ground, but she kicks swiftly behind his legs, bringing him down as well.
        “Good,” Kayden calls out. “Up. Again.” He motions for the two to rise.
        Julie and Chance face each other again; they raise their fists and prepare to fight. “My father will be back soon,” Kayden paces alongside of them. “When he returns, he’ll expect you to be ready.” He faces them. “Begin.”
        Julie and Chance lunge at each other.

February 1, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Chang residence -

Jenny watches as Marc reads intently from his mother’s spellbook. She checks her phone periodically for texts from Robby.
        “Damnit,” Marc shouts. “I’m not getting it.” He stares at a candle that he has yet to light fire to.
        “Yeah, and it’d be a lot easier if you were in a Circle…” Jenny sneers looking down at her phone.
        “Jenny.” Marc begins.
        “I know, I know.” Jenny sighs and stands behind Marc. “Go again. Put some intent behind it.” She leans down to focus with him. “Try to imagine the candle is already lit. See the fire.”
        Marc recites the spell again, staring too hard at the candle’s wick. A flame lights.
2448 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 1, 2018, 4:30 p.m. - Vincent residence -

“I’m not looking to be anybody’s Beta.” Luke scoffs at his doorway. Martin Crestwood stands on the porch in front of him.
        Martin chuckles. “You’re looking at this the wrong way. All I’m saying is it could be fun.” Luke is silent; Martin turns to leave. “Just think about it.”
        Luke nods, but Martin doesn’t turn back to him. He continues down the walkway and gets into his Mercedes. Luke shuts the door.
        “Who was that?” Sophia descends the stairs.
        Luke turns towards her, a bit surprised. “Nobody.” He shrugs. “Somebody looking for dad. I told them he wasn't home.”
        Sophia nods, not really caring. “Are you going to that party tonight?”
        Luke looks from the door back to Sophia. “You know what? I just might.” He says ominously.
        Sophia nods slowly. “Okay…” She turns back to the stairs. “I’m gonna go finish getting ready. I’ll ride with you.” She climbs the stairs.
        Luke turns back to the door.
        “What do you keep looking at?” Sophia is turned back to Luke, standing half-way up the steps.
        “What?” He looks at her.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ea2279c010e427e6b8a60a929b5eb0f/tumblr_o8uadjDaHZ1r1dti4o1_500.gif
“Nothing.” He shakes his head and makes his way up the stairs to his own room.

In this episode:
Tonight: A birthday party is held for Torrance Grant. This is the time for everybody to get acquainted and establish themselves in the new season.
Tomorrow: Another day back at Parkers Canyon High. Auditions for The Crucible begin.
Tea: In terms of scope, this is going to be a quieter episode of Night World. We want to give everybody the chance to establish new relationships and see how they fit in this new season. This episode will set the tone for the rest of season two, which will hit the ground running in the next episode.

**(Posting for the episode begins Monday, August 14 at 5:00 p.m. CST / 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2448 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
(MY BODY IS READY)
2448 days 1 hour ago
crush
Yasss
2447 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
(His birthday will be a one to remember!)
2447 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Victoria #Queen ))
2447 days 5 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Ill be here when I finish my mealz)
2447 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
**(You may begin posting! To give everyone time to get on, Torrance's birthday party will start at 6:00 p.m. CST / 7:00 p.m. EST. The party is being held at the Bowling Alley inside of the Arcade at the Parkers Canyon Mall. Until then, where you are is up to you. Be around town or getting ready for the party! Season 2 begins now!)**
2447 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
*Sits in his bedroom perfecting his hair.*

Torrance: ^See that guy? That’s me. Torrance Grant. The most successful teen gay at Parker’s Canyon High School. Editor of the Newspaper. Straight A’s. The best curls in school. I’m basically a big deal around here. And today is all about me. Happy Birthday, beautiful.

Last semester was a fucked up experience. An old demon witch killed my brother who I later found out was a werewolf. Yeah… Apparently werewolves are real. So are Witches, Vampires, and Psychics. Some of my friends are. It’s cray. That hag killed a lot of my friends and basically ruined homecoming.

Last semester I was too busy chasing after boys to notice all the fucked up shit around me and my own potential. This season, I’m embracing my future as a younger hotter Anderson Cooper. My goals for this semester are to break a story so big I become the youngest pulitzer prize winner in history. And if a boy manages to show up, that works too.^
2447 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Sophia is up in her room applying make up*
2447 days 5 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*sits with Dolly and Lilly in her room, getting ready for the party*

http://i.imgur.com/NXjQkN3.gif

So I guess it doesn't matter what shoes I wear?
2447 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
*looks at myself in the mirror*

damn im cursed how can one person look this good
2447 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
(Aye Finnick, can Tessa be getting ready at Tor's?)
2447 days 5 hours ago
Crocadilly
(Welcome to Parkers Canyon new arrivals!)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!