This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Questions to jurors

Topic » Questions to jurors

2426 days 11 hours ago
Derfoo22
Liuk, on the mysterious week I asked you if you wanted to use your HOH Steal Power but you answered no, so my question is were you feeling safe?

Rob, do you think that these houseguest get you out cause you were a big threat or because you were not socializing with them?

Lhoop, do you think that if Crystal was not using her power you would have been safe that week?

Crystal, Ray was targeting you all season long cause of your competitions win, so do you regret not getting him out during one of your hoh?

Ray, knowing now that Bacon bring fire in f2, do you regret not bringing Crystal with you in f3?

Bacon and Fire, do you think the fact that you were brother helped you?
2426 days 11 hours ago
bacon69
Bacon and Fire, do you think the fact that you were brother helped you?

I do because people saw us as a pair and we would be good numbers for them. Me and fire always went at itand despite all off it ik fire had my back. I knew ray was after me because fire told me and he said he was able to get the target off my back. However at f5 i was told he was taking ray with him to f2 so all in all yes it helped us
2426 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes I think would have been safe if Crystal didn't do that.
2426 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Hes right
2426 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
I knew about them being brothers from if I remember right bridge's bb blog
2426 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
I will admit I was the 1 vote for bacon when rob went.
2426 days 10 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ray do you regret not taking crystal to final 3? Honestly no because fire, bacon and I have had a final 3 this whole game so I stayed loyal to those guys and we did what we said we would do
2426 days 10 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Good Question Derfoo. I think they got me out because I wasn't active much and didn't socialize with anyone but I'm proud I made it to Jury.

open group

Runaway (cast open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!