This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Reunion [S2: Hawaii]

2473 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Set for 5 PM EST tomorrow. Tune in for the reading of the votes, the announcement of a winner, winner/season rankings, awards reveal, confessionals reveal, location and logo for next season revealed, as well as a teaser at the twist, and the opening of the VL to contestants! We will also have a Q&A with the whole cast, and we'll see if bridges have been burned down, or if the game is merely water under the bridge. Hope to see you all tomorrow, its going to be a great night.
2473 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
All the jury votes are locked, so I will be updating the wiki periodically with the votes from this season.
2473 days 7 hours ago
DavidM7
@RED (only doing this here so he'll see it)

You're getting mad for me putting words into your mouth but you are the one who attacked Alan's CHARACTER while I only attacked Michaels game. I was simply defending the fact that this isn't about attacking Alan's character but it's judging his game but you think that you're so incapable of doing something wrong that you deny ever saying the things that I literally used against you from YOUR OWN argument.

I also want to say how pathetic and immature it was that you called me a fascist because that is once again a attacking someone's character which is one of the most pathetic things you can do. So red NOW I am attacking more than just game because you came out attack mine and Alan's character so I'm here to defend myself. And yeah someome quit because I was in the game but she quit since she didn't want to battle it out and was afraid of me winning  the battle
I attacked her GAME and never once did that while the season was going so she knew that I  wouldn't start that again so please don't go talking about a situation you know nothing about

Finally I want to say Alan has NOTHING to do with these arguments. Yes me and him are good friends but this is between me and you even if his name is mentioned it's because eyou attacked his character and game and I am defending him but he never asked me to. So once again you're arrogant enough to use a situation that you know nothing about against me but I'm not going to resort to the same thing like you because I'm not attacking you I'm simply defending me and my friend
2473 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
I'm over it. I'll be the bigger man and stop. Goodbye!
2473 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/9/9d/Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif
David stop acting a fool. Take your paragraphs elsewhere. This is for the reunion.
2473 days 4 hours ago
DavidM7
Red you'll never be the bigger man xD you're the same guy that called me names because you're just that immature

And Tyler I can paragraph wherever I want I'm sure Ryan doesn't mind
2473 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Ok.
2473 days 1 hour ago
DavidM7
:)
2473 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
2473 days 1 hour ago
UnicornChicken
Heeeyyy! I'm ready to be reunited! Now that I know how the votes went throughout the season, I'm even more confused to be honest.
2473 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
Honestly same tyler
2473 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Still getting to fully updating the wiki
2473 days 1 hour ago
DavidM7
Lmao
2473 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Alright, let's get this thing underway!
2473 days 1 hour ago
Joshbb17
Here :)
2473 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
*CBS flashes promo across the screen*
Get ready for the reunion of Ryan's Survivor Hawaii!
The live reveal of the winner coming up!
*camera pans to Alan and Michael, washed and clean, adjusting their clothes and talking amongst themselves*

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!