This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL 3!

Topic » PANEL 3!

2491 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
This week you had to submit a photo that was situated in a specific location: The City, The Artic, The Beach and The Woods! You were teamed into groups of 3 and even though you are judged this week individually your scores will be added together and the team with the lowest score will be placed in an ELIMINATION POLL!
2491 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Me:

Alexandria: This photo I recognise however it is very popular due to the incredible model. Your legs and body looks amazing, they are so long. Good job with the background, it not only matches your given environment but it looks very peaceful and calm. Overall, good job girl I am impressed!

Jude: Looking at this photo at first look is a bit weird, I think it is a bit too much revealing. I appreciate a model being attractive but this is near too naked! I like the whole Tarzan theme it really works for me and the model being tied up makes the photo very mysterious, well done!

Carmen: This phot I fierce! I love your outfit it is so jungle, I adore it. Your positing in this image is on point you look like a wolf standing on that log. My only issue is that the background looks a bit fake, I feel like the model was photo cropped in the image.

Kasia: WOW! Girl I adore this photo it is stunning. This week you have shown me that potential that I knew you have. The model looks beautiful and your dress just flows in the wind it makes me wonder where the model is going, I want to know! I love how you incorporated New York City in the background as it is the most popular city probably in the world, excellent job!

Mi-Jin: I like it, well its ok I guess! You look gorgeous and the furry coat is something I would so wear loads. However, your theme was artic and if I didn’t know you were doing this task I would never guess you were in the artic. Is this going to get you through this week and save your team I don’t know!

Rafael: This photo is one of my faves this week. I appreciate that you understood the task and really got into the city life. You look like you’re just chilling by the street, I like that. Your clothes are ok but that doesn’t matter as when you’re in the city you don’t have to wear high-fashion all the time. Good Job!

Alisa: This is stunning. I love the fact that you took a snapshot in this photo, it looks like you have just been paped by journalists walking down the street. Your outfit looks very vintage I like that. You look very BOSS in this photo good job!

Hali: After doing very well for two weeks I was wondering if you could keep it up. Unfortunately this week I am just not feeling this photo. Its just a little odd! I love the fact that you gave me vintage but the positioning of the model looks awkward and her outfit is nothing special. Unlucky this week!

Paris: Nice photo girl! I like the whole black and white theme, it is something different good job! You look beautiful and so elegant. The outfit is so nice I could definitely see this picture in an magazine good work!

Augustus: I really like this action shot, how you got the waves splashing makes the image look much better than it is. I have to say though that your face looks a bit angry, you look a bit mad, maybe next week if your still here try and work on showing something more calm in the face area.

Abel: You look very gorgeous in this photo, it reminds me of an artic caveman in the dinosaur age! Even though, this photo is a bit dull the outfit and the accessories make it look much better, is it going to get best photo, no! You did so well in the first week but the last two have just gone wrong, I can see the model in you, if your still here next week impress me!

Melanie: Erm, its ok! Out of them all its probably down the bottom just due to others being better. This photo is just a bit boring. Your eyes look nice I guess. I just wished you gave me something great, but good try!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!