This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL 4!

Topic » PANEL 4!

2489 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

This week the challenge was to submit a photo with any animal in black and white. The photo in some way must promote animal rights. The majority of you showed improvements but still a few lack vital skills that a model requires. I decided this week that I wanted to focus on my judging so you will only be getting my critique and score.

Good Luck <3
2489 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Melanie: Before I judge this I want to point out that this week was meant to be black and white. I appreciate that the colours are only black/white but it isn’t what the challenge was this week so I will be deducting points this week. However, I absaloutely love this image, you look gorgeous and the owl looks very elegant, so well done for that.

Rafael: Damn, this photo is hot! With the snake around your neck you look very powerful and strong. Your eyes in this photo looks very engaging and mysterious, good job. Only critique is that your right arm looks a bit weird in that position, if you just placed it a bit better this would definitely been in running for photo of the week.

Carmen: Hmmmm, I don’t know how I feel about this photo. My first reaction is that I like the background, you look like your in cave. But, the model just looks very stiff, her neck and her legs are hidden so that’s very disappointing. The jaguar does look cute and I like your campaign, but the photo isn’t your best.

Kasia: OMG! Gurl again this week you have pulled out a brilliant photo. I love everything about this photo, I adore the way your imitating your animal, the picture just looks incredible. For me this is great picture, #everybeakmatters!

Paris: First things first I appreciate that you did your research this week, good job. Getting to the photo, you look FIERCE! You look beautiful in this photo, I love the way you have a tiger on a leash, casual! It makes you look strong, powerful and bold. Good Job!

Abel: Ahh that dog is so adorable, and actually so are you in this photo. This image just sums up this weeks challenge, you would definetly see this image in a magazine promoting animal rights or dog rescue shelters. Your eyes looks mysterious, the photo is simple but it does its job, well done!

Mi-Jin: Errrrrr, im not a fan of this photo. It is a bit dull and boring. There is nothing about this image that says MODEL. I like the fact that you chose elephants as they are being poached to extinction but this will not hide the fact that your photo is not that good.

Jude: This is so cute. This week you incoorpriated the challenges goal as well as still showing me that you are confident model. The dog looks so chill, he looks likes he is loving life. You look gorgeous in this image, your body is perfection but your hair/face is on point. Very good job this week!

Alexandria: Ok, this is not your best this week. I feel like you played it safe with this photo. You do look stunning and the models make-up is looking fierce. I just feel like this photo Is going to be over-shadowed with other photos this week.

Alisa: This photo is BOSS! You look fierce and the tiger looks like your ally. He looks very bold and brave and you look like the mighty owner. Your neck looks elegant and the lighting on your face really shows all your facial features. Well done for stepping up this week!

Augustus: You worked very well this week, I feel like you did the most research this week, GOOD JOB! I like the fact that you and the parrot are doing the same pose, it really shows that you and the parrot are one! My only issue is that I wish I could just see more, like the location, your face etc……

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!