This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL WEEK 10!

Topic » PANEL WEEK 10!

2490 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Final 3 Models!

This week I have seen some great pieces of work and I truly believe that you all deserve to be in the top 3. No matter what the result is and who gets through to final 2, you have all done so well!

Here are my critiques!

Bella X
2490 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia:

Casual- This is a nice shot! I like how you followed the challenges criteria and keeping the whole image red. The clothes look bit baggy but it works for the photo, it makes it look very editorial. Your body position is ok, just wished it was so calm. The lighting really works for you in this image as it makes your neck fluctuate.

Gown- Shique looking photo here. I love the jumping, action pose you are portraying it makes you look very elegant. Your face looks great in this photo. However, the dress isn’t doing anything for me, it looks a bit flimsy and like a bad material was used to make it. I like how it flows but in the final 3 I wanted to see, great outfits as well as a nice face. You do have the most experience out of everyone left in the competition so I know if you went to the finals you would bring it out of the bag.

Augustus:

Casual- I really like this photo. The red actually makes you look even more sexy, fierce and dominate. I kind of like the laid back pose you are in, it makes everyone look at your face more. And your face looks great, the jaw-line is great and you look so high-fashion. Overall, this is one of my favourites from you, well done!

Suit- I have to admit I do prefer your other photo to this one as the facial expressions in
this one is a bit angry and you look very tense. On the other hand, your outfit does look great, your right hand looks a bit lazy but its nothing major. You have been on top lately and your photos this week have really made me think, you are very unpredictable with your photos.

Abel:

Casual- Good work for sticking too challenge criteria, the red outfit makes you stand out in front of the black background. Although, this is a bit simple I cannot see this photo in a magazine, its very simple. There is nothing editorial about it. It’s a nice photo but is it too safe!

Suit- This is a nice photo, it is very elegant and the outfit is very sexy. The model looks great too, your face is very editorial. The eyes are enticing and your hair looks cute and fluffy. However, I just feel like this is another safe photo, the poses you do are very plain. You always are able to get a great face, but the body just lets you down.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!