This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 2: WORLD CUP!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 2: WORLD..

2178 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Girls and welcome to your next photoshoot!

After last week we said goodbye to Alexa (Tommy123), but I want to congratulate you all for making it through to week 2!

Before I announce the photoshoot criteria this week I want to give you reminders about this season!

~ Due to the RuPaul's Drag Race theme inspiration this season at the elimination panel you are not called out in place order, but randomly. So to check where you placed with the scores you gained you can look at the CALL-OUT CHART on the front page of this group!

SOOOO............

Models your challenge this week has been inspired by the current Russian World Cup 2018! Countries across the world are taking place in an inclusive tournament for a winner to be crowned just like our competition.

Your shots this week must focus on FOOTBALL! As it is the World Cup I want you to submit a photo that would be placed on a poster to promote the football tournament! It must be sporty, be football inspired but still high-fashion!

Good Luck Girls!

You have 24 hours to post <3
2178 days 2 hours ago
Aquali
2178 days ago
SeongWoo
JinSoul
https://i.imgur.com/v9Vu1Uv.jpg

Inspired by Soccer and Russia clothes i made this shot. Hope all of you enjoy!
2177 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!