This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ 馃さ馃徎Photoshoot Week 1: YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE 馃懓馃徏~

Topic » ~ 馃さ馃徎Photoshoot Week 1:..

2154 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Season 7 Models!

This season there are 13 of you! There is 9 girls and 4 boys so welcome to the best competition in HISTORY! One of you will join the other Six Winners in the Hall Of Fame!

This season there is twists and turns coming out of nowhere! You must anticipate anything! There is a slight change to this season Judging Oanle! I am obviously still here and Tatiana (Boozes) Season 5 Winner is alongside me again! But welcome our new judge JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) our Season 6 WInner!

The Rules Of the competition are the same:
- You don鈥檛 have to use same model in each Photoshoot!
- Make sure you submit your photos within 24 hours!
- Be Active!

So Models let鈥檚 begin with your first Photoshoot!

We have never done this before so let鈥檚 try something new! This week we are heading down the Isle and you will be putting on your formal attire! That鈥檚 right in your photo you are posing for a WEDDING! Girls I want to see big white dresses that are beautiful and guys your suits must be amazing!

PLEASE REMEMBER MODELS YOUR PHOTOS MUST BE HIGH-FASHION AND EDITORIAL! So they can鈥檛 look cheap!

*Please use the Forum to chat and share opinions!*

You have 24 hours to post!

Good Luck 鉂わ笍
2154 days 15 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
2154 days 12 hours ago
Noxity
https://imgur.com/JXIyjMI

I feel as though this look represents my style, very Asian influenced, the color is a classic Americanized wedding dress while the silhouette on the other hand, represents the classic Korean Hanbok.  Representing my Asian-American Aesthetic.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!