This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 8: THE GRAND FINAL!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 8: THE GRAND..

2142 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 2 Models!

Welcome to your last Photoshoot of this season!

After this weeks shoots a new WINNER will be crowned Bella’s Next Top Model! You both deserve to here and have both done so well this season!

For you Final week there are two shoots you have too take part in:

1) MAD HATTER!

For this photo I want you to model any style of Hat! It is very hard for a model to a hat and pull of a high-fashion shot that really promotes the beauty of a HAT!

2) DRESSED FOR DINNER!

For this shoot I want you too grown up ladies! Pretend you are going to Wine and Dine with Royals! You must look beautiful and elegant!

You have 24 hours to post!

With your photos give the judges and I the reason why you deserve to Win!

Good Luck ❤️
2142 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Stormer: https://fashiongagaa.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/ashley-smith.jpg

Dressed For Dinner

Serving Colonial Opulent Royalty.
2142 days 16 hours ago
Noxity
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5e/36/11/5e3611db15fcba9f3d8c1d7eef2c06d5--dark-beauty-magazine-avantgarde.jpg

My hat look is making me able to show off the Avant Garde side to my fashion that I havent been able to show off to you all this season, this ensemble reminds me of the mat hatters crazy yet unique personality, also the fact that hes insane. I also feel as though this look shows how much ive really progressed in this competition, I was told to work on face, this photo gives you face.
2142 days 16 hours ago
Noxity
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/05/dd/42/05dd42078bb611f3c4415408aa88d0c2--high-fashion.jpg

My final look of the season!

I came into the competition, my first look being a ugly Hanbok that I thought was high fashion, I was soon asked to return and then came out of the gates flying, This look pays tribute to that ugly dress I wore in the first episode. If I was going to a royal dinner, id want to stand out and be a princess, the princess that is portrayed in this photo.

I deserve to win because I have proven evolution is possible, and coming back from a defeat is also possible, Walking out of the competition the first time I felt defeated, but coming back in and being now in the final 2 is crazy. Id like to thank the judges who have critiqued me and helped me grow as a competitor and a model in this competition.
2142 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2142 days 14 hours ago
SeongWoo
Stormer | Mad Hatter

This is simple and PERFECT! I really appreciate the simplicity of this shot. The only thing i don't like its the hat (lmao), i really dont like hats, but this is the challenge so well done!

Angelica | Mad Hatter

Well, this is unique BUT i really feel a zombie vibe, and this is something that i really don't like. I said that before, if the theme isn't zombie, don't do something like that. Its a beauty shot but unfortunally for me, you lose this against Stormer.

------------------------------------------------
Stormer | Dinner

This is so beautiful, but i think a long dress fit better for the theme. Actually you did an amazing job, but unfortunally for me, at this theme you lost for Angelica.

Angelica | Dinner

PERFECT. I'm a asian model and this is so beautiful, this shot makes me want wear this dress and everything you're wearing. I loved everything about that. I really appreciate you gave us an explanation, for all shots models need to send an explanation to help their iodeas, and you did it. Congratulation, for me, you're the winner of this shot!

ANGELICA 1 X 1 STORMER
2141 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
HERE ARE TATIANA'S FINAL CRITIQUES:

ANGELICA:

#HAT:

I do love this photo the outfit but I don’t like your face as much in this photo you look very scared and the arm placement looks alittle awkward but overall it’s still a great photo

#DINNER:

Wow now this is amazing and love this photo and this outfit everything is amazing in this picture nothing bad to say and this is your best photo this entire season amazing job

STORMER:

#HAT:

Omg I love this photo and the pose and you’re face I do wish you had neck in here but still I’m in love with this photo and I would definitely buy this outfit you are wearing amazing job

#DINNER:

WOW THE BEST PHOTO THIS ENTIRE SEASON I LOVE THE ROYALTY ASPECT AND EVERYTHING IN THIS PHOTO IS AMAZING THE OUTFIT FACE AND POSE IS FIERCE YOU COULD POSSIBLY WIN THIS SEASON AND I THINK YOU DESERVE IT BUT BOTH OF YOU DESERVE IT AMAZING JOB
2141 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
MY FINAL CRITIQUES:

STORMER:

#HAT:

Me:

This shot is just absolutely AMAZING! I am just seeing such a beautiful, talented, high-fashion model here who is selling not only that sophisticated ha but the whole photo. I love the black and white theme really brings out the edgy side to the shot. You have for sure been such a great model this season and I am so proud to see your growth!

#DINNER:

GORGEOUS! Very unique and different I like the outfit from just first look. You have for sure gone for a risky photo but that has for sure done well! The face is my favourite part, I like the surprise facial expression you are doing really gets me engaged to wanting to see more of this photoshoot. I feel as this shot really does show what style of model you are and that is a High-Fashion, Modern model!

ANGELICA:

#HAT:

Me:

This has to be one of my favourite shots of this whole season! I just love it <3 Your description really emphasises the work you have done to improve and progress. It is so unique and stylish but has this mysterious element that I am in love with! I AM SPEECHLESS, THIS GETS A 10 FROM ME!

#DINNER:

I have to admit your first photo is way better than this shot. I am not sure whether the small size of this shot is not letting me connect with it as much or the fact that you look very stiff. The outfit is beautiful and this was for sure great risk to take but im not sure it worked. You are an inspirational and strong model who knows how to deliver. At this moment anyone can win!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!