This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Week 2!

Topic » Panel Week 2!

2446 days ago
Bella1
Welcome Models <3

This week your photoshoot was to post a photo that showed a transformation of some sort!

Myself and Kasia are giving you feedback this week BUT Terrance, Kasia and I all gave you scores. They will be revealed at elimination!

Good Luck!
2446 days ago
Bella1
Me:
September: Wow this is sooooooooooooooo hot! You look so fierce and dominant, the face is the best bit in this photo it looks symmetrical and sexy. Your hair whip is great and I love that whole vibe, my only issue with this photo is that it is a bit tooo nude, like this isn’t very high-fashion, but overall nice photo!

Valentina: First I want to welcome you to this season and what an entrance you have made! Firstly, you won the challenge and looking at this photo you are killing it! I love the position of the model and her outfit is so sexy and reveals the correct features. My little critique is that transitional wise I cant really see your idea.

Kendall: Errrrrrr, what is that big fluff ball around you! I have to admit I was expecting better from you this week, I loved ur photo last week and looking at this I am bery disappointed. I don’t like the whole, the fluff covers the majority of your body, it just isn’t for me <3

James: This is ok, I like the black and white theme but I just think again its too simple.  To be a contender in this competition I need to see more from you. However, there is a few nice points about this photo, one I like hair and the other the other is the theme!

Sean: Again I am not amazed by this photo, I don’t like how I can only see your face and shoulders. And even that your neck is covered and the goggles cover half of your head. To be honest I am disappointed in this photo.

Abel: FINALLY, a photo that I like! This is what I wanted this week something different from your normal photos. Boy you have given me: sheek, poise and hard-core BOSSNESS. I love the outfit and your hair looks fabulous great job!

Harmony: Oh wow, I kind of like this photo! At first look I was like what is this but looking closer it is pretty nice. I love the eccentric hair and the lighting really helps your skin in this photo, good job!

Stacey: Its ok, better than others but not the best. I adore your outfit, very cute! Your hair is a bit messy but I guess it’s the image you wanted? It is just ok I wanted to see something wow from you!

Kaitlin: Cute as sweetness! This is really hot and cute at the same time. I like the hair it is a huge makeover look, you followed challenge requirements well done! The outfit is very sexy, overall nice work!

Angela: Are u going for superhero look? I am not too sure about this photo, one side says its very mysterious and glamour my other side says its too plain and simple!

Mason: Nice close up shot here. I like the pink hair it really stands out, the whole theme really matches the photoshoot targets this week. Your eyes are enticing and I could see this on the cover of a magazine, well done <3

Bridgette: GURRRRL! This is really good, I love how you have transformed from a high-fashion model to a street, retro girl. The outfit is ok, I would to have seen more but the face just makes up for it. I love ur facial expression its simple and looking straight at me. Good job!

Valentin: Welll…. To be honest my first thought to this photo is that your hair and beard look great, ginger is so in right now I love it. The whole wind blowing affect really attracts viewers too look at your face. However, when you get there it is a bit disappointed. You look a bit angry and sad, maybe next week try and work on your face <3
2446 days ago
Bella1
september - ugh i want to like the shot but i really hate when models spread their legs. it looks so vulgar to me. also your right hand in a loosely clinched fist is bothersome. its almost like you were trying to pretend to have a dick. but anyway, on to things i do like...i like your hair and the intensity in the eyes. your legs look fab but thats cause they look too retouched!

valentina - changing your skin would be a pretty drastic makeover...im not sure that's exactly what we were going for here but i appreciate your enthusiasm to think outside the box. you look tall and i like the pattern of the garment against your skin but i do not like how straight up and down you are. you could've done so much more with your body. and whats up with the hands? did you find something to pick out of your hair?

kendall - much better from last week for me. i love the soft expression on your face and how the hair is like a shell for you to hide in. definitely a different side to you. good work!

james - you manly and fashionable and serious here...and i like it! i think its the perfect post makeover shot and you upped your game this week. my favorite! *high five*

sean - you were my favorite last week and i have to say this is a let down. i do see differences but i feel like there was more you could've shown us. i would've liked to seen more of you and not just of the shoulders up. not sure im a fan of you hiding in the turtle neck either. im hoping you stick around and if you do that you show me more of the man i loved last week!

abel - this definitely is different and i can tell you really think about the way your model looks and what he wears. i know the face is matching your punk style here but it looks a little too stoner for my liking. had you smiled with your eyes i would've scored this higher. but i think you did a good job

harmony - i know its only discouraged but i hate that you used an antm shot. it makes me just want to look away and not even score it...but you have good facial structure and i like the shapes of your hair. but i think the hair is what makes the shot and you aren't really doing much. not loving it, sorry

stacey - the first thing i thought of is that you look like little boy blue. i like the styling and the almost pouty look on your face. i think you're showing some improvement from last week but im still not overly impressed. keeping pushing yourself and i think you could end up on top in this competition

kaitlin - i actually really like this and dont have much to say. i like that you have a classic face but have gone against that by edging yourself out. good job this week!

angela - big contrast from last week for sure. we asked and you delivered! you're definitely someone to watch in this competition :)

mason - i almost wish your hand wasn't in the shot or that we saw more of you because the hand just kinda comes out of oblivion. i think the look is great for you though and your eyes really carry the shot. for me you improved from last week and thats what im looking for.

bridgette - i really dont like all the layers but i see what you were going for and applaud you for that. i think you'll find yourself in the middle this week as its just an ok shot

valentin - this IS a great shot. i love the movement of your hair being blown around you and that you are showing us something completely different from last week. not such a fan of the way you're gripping your belt but other than that i think you really nailed it.
2446 days ago
Bella1
Those were Kasia's!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!