This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Meeting #4 - Day 10

Topic » Power of Veto Meeting #4 - Day..

2160 days 4 hours ago
Nasidious
Congratulations Evan! You have won the Power of VETO! Please make your decision by 10PM Tonight!
2160 days 4 hours ago
wheels26
this is the POV ceremony. i have the responsibility of holding this veto ceremony. i can either choose to veto JP's nominations or keep them the same.
2160 days 4 hours ago
wheels26
not gonna lie ive been pretty inactive the past couple days. school is over on monday and i fucking hate life up cause of exams. not many people have approached me yet to talk game.
and thats kinda heart breaking cause im a cool guy (sometimes) i can be a dick but i still have a big heart lol anyways enough rambling.

i have decided to

2160 days 4 hours ago
wheels26

use the power of veto on Ryan and wade.
2160 days 4 hours ago
wheels26
JP since ive veto your nominations you must nominated new ones. Thank you
2160 days 4 hours ago
Nasidious
JP, i need a renomination from you
2160 days 4 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
https://media.giphy.com/media/3JUrwqRZksPHtrLrvc/giphy.gif
2160 days 4 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Clearly its me and a select few others against the house

Im sorry I didnt want to put you up but Brandon and Jae are my replacement nominees.
2160 days 3 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://thumbs.mic.com/OWRiMGMxY2E5NCMvSW5vSW5lRWlDdWN4bnNfUTZVZnVwWWdBVWFNPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vY3MxaW14aXN3d3J0dXd1cnRiaXRuczVyc3psYnJtbWs5Z3l5YzIxd2JscWt5aGZqbWN3amliMXNlcHZwam12eS5naWY.gif
2160 days ago
PoohSnap
Totally fair, I've been super MIA. Things have just been really busy for me lately.

Gl Brandon!

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!