This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #6

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #6

2470 days 7 hours ago
AnnaMay
The sixth nomination ceremony will take place tomorrow at 5pm EST or when James is ready to nominate.
2470 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
sits at round table
2470 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
I'll do noms a bit later :)
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
Hey everyone...
I have been thinking about this nomset for a while now and there is no point delaying it.
Ever since the Luca/Correy vote I have been an outsider in this game and so I have decided to nominate those that I feel either are perpetuating this or those that I am most concerned with. I basically determined who had the best chance of winning hoh and amongst those people whom I was more worried to see in power and therefore I have come to my decision....
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
My first nominee is...
x
x
x
*turns key*
x
x
x
Jay (Peterparker16)
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
My second nominee is...
x
x
x
*turns key*
x
x
x
Noah (SmittyNoah16)
2470 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FszXXJXMKSXsOQg/giphy.gif
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
Jay, I have decided to nominate you as you are a huge threat to my game. I know you have a lot of power in this house and although I dont think you would be going this week, it is important to have you on the block to ensure you fight for yourself and not for someone else.

Noah, you were an ally of mine super early on but you turned on me with Jay to vote out Luca and then I learned that you were planning (from multiple people) to backdoor me last week which meant that I had to spend all night finding those stupid names to save myself. Ultimately I dont trust you and seeing you on the block is the best thing for my game.
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
This veto ceremony is adjourned.
2470 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
Whoever rated noah out planned on voting you out anyway, the Fact also being that everyone turned to get Luca out due to him and turner having an alliance with you and James. And then you don't even use veto on your two allies Logan and Turner. Man you dug turners grave and set the nail in the coffin. Thank you for letting me play veto.
2470 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
Ratted*
2470 days 6 hours ago
WitZ
Who said Turner was my ally? I barely spoke to him. And as for you playing veto that was the point. So that you compete for yourself not for all your minions...
2470 days 6 hours ago
Peterparker16
What minions? I've only been after the liars. Including Luca the biggest snake known on tengaged.
2469 days 20 hours ago
shay_oneday
I need names!! Who ratted, and who are the minions?
2469 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
I had a feeling you were gonna win :D I'm not surprised I'm up here. I won't insult you by lying to you, you were my backdoor target last week. I wonder who leaked that to you though...

Good luck to Jay and everyone else in POV :)

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!