This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #11

Topic » Eviction #11

2431 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
Tonight, either Logan or Joey will be evicted from the Big Brother house. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. James, as current Head of Household, you are also not allowed to vote. Meaning Noah, as the only eligible person to cast a vote tonight, you will cast the sole eviction vote. You have until tonight at 9pm EST to make your decision in this forum.
2431 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
This may be the wrong move from a strategical standpoint, but I can't feel good about evicting Logan while there's someone in the Final 4 who has missed like every single live competition so far. Keeping Joey around would make winning Part 1 or 2 easier for sure, but I feel confident that I will win either of those anyways because of my challenge ability. I want to actually fight for it, not just automatically win just because Joey didn't show up or participate at all. I don't know what your problem is, but I feel like when you're lucky enough to get cast in a game that you should at least respect the host by showing up for SOMETHING along the way. I cannot take someone to Final 3 who has done nothing over someone who at least tries to show up.

So yes, I vote to evict Joey. Not even sorry about it tbh :/
2431 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
It's official. Joey, you've been evicted from the Big Brother house. You now have just one minute to say goodbye, gather your belongings, and walk out the front door.
2431 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
My plea is that I have never once voted you and hope to continue playing this game with you 2. Joey, you  seem like a nice guy and hope to meet you in the future. Noah, you are great at challenges and no one can deny it. Wit, you managed to rise right from when jury began to this spot when you were at one point near the bottom.Thank you and I hope you keep me.
2431 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
Congrats you guys on F3 :)
2431 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thank you noah.

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!