This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

2429 days 16 hours ago
AnnaMay
Noah, as the final Head of Household of the summer, will cast his eviction vote here.
2429 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
gl Logan.
Best of luck with the decision Noah :P I hope you keep me :P
2429 days 16 hours ago
smittynoah16
I'm really sorry to the person that I'm evicting. I 100% respect you as a player and as a competitor, but I do really feel like you could beat me if I took you. I know I lied to you minutes ago telling you I would take you, but that was just in case you won. I hope you aren't too upset with me and still vote for me to win, because like you said yourself, I truly do feel like I deserve this. I've been working so hard this entire game to keep myself out of danger and all of those efforts paid off. We went from working together to going after each other and back again, and I've loved playing both with and against you.

With all of that being said, I'm very sorry to say that I vote to evict James :(
2429 days 16 hours ago
AnnaMay
It's official. James, you've been evicted from the Big Brother house. You now have just one minute to say goodbye, gather your belongings, and walk out the front door.
2429 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Dw. Would have done the same thing <3

3rd place is the icon everyone remembers anyway.
2429 days 16 hours ago
smittynoah16
I know you would have :D <3
2429 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thank you for keeping me noah.

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!