This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6

2371 days 13 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
This will be a Semi-Live Challenge starting at 9:30pm eastern
2371 days 12 hours ago
LenaRose
This is 2:30am my time so I'll probably be asleep, sorry tribe!
2371 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Ok to make things interesting I will not message you guys about the challenge it will be completely on activity
2371 days 10 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Come on in guys

This challenge is called Team Communication

2!!! from each tribe will message me “Claims Immunity for (then their tribe name)” you have until 8:00pm eastern tomorrow

Here is where it gets hard, you will have to message basically everyone on your tribe about this immunity challenge because if you fail to send the required amount of messages to me by 8 tomorrow then you will be going to tribal council

Yeah that’s right, this means both tribes could end up going to tribal so get messaging

Survivors ready...

Go!!!
2370 days 16 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Ok here is an update in the comp so far
2370 days 16 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
Right now...

0 people from puahf tribe have sent me something

And on the Traikle Tribe either you are bad communicators or someone tried to sabotage you guys because.... 3 people sent me the message so Traikle will be going to tribal council

Now to see if Puahf will also go to tribal 8:00pm eastern day

Remember the comp is over at
2370 days 16 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
8:00pm eastern
2370 days 11 hours ago
BreadMaster0221
The results are in and... TRAIKLE AND PUAHF TRIBE WILL BOTH BE GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

open group

Survivor 1: Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!