This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Applications!

Topic » Judges Applications!

2242 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
CELEBRITY DANCER NAME:

WHAT TYPE OF DANCE DO YOU LIKE:

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUDGE:

JUDGE THIS DANCE-
2242 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
CELEBRITY DANCER NAME: Chris Endango

WHAT TYPE OF DANCE DO YOU LIKE: Anyone is my favourite It just matters the feelings that are reflected in the dance and the execution of it

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUDGE:
I like yo make them world everyone weekend to do them dance as BEST as they can yo win

JUDGE THIS DANCE:
A MA ZING! I dont hace words to comentarios this dsnce. It was absolutely incredible. But the only thing that wasnt good for me It was that at the beginning you were a little bit discordinated
2241 days 11 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
CELEBRITY DANCER NAME:Jayden Vargas

WHAT TYPE OF DANCE DO YOU LIKE:Mainly Hip Hop/street dance but I have worked in all sorts of dancing business for over 10 years. So I know dance. Plus I like the show.

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUDGE:Critical and honest, but also nice when expressing my opinions. I just about always emphasize the good points, but then remind them about the bad points as well.

JUDGE THIS DANCE-Not bad! I must say! Not a bad music choice and I quite enjoyed the choreography! I couled feel your dancing power and I could sense you girls just love dance! Next time though, I would like to see more emotion from you girls and you were a bit off sync throughout the performance, but yes you could dance. Good job, girls! If I was to give this perfomance a score of about 80-85. Which means you god an average yes from me!
2240 days ago
Jacko308
CELEBRITY DANCER NAME: Daniel Parrimore

WHAT TYPE OF DANCE DO YOU LIKE: Anything that is fun and boppy, as well as dances that convey much emotion.

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUDGE: Very critical, I try to pick out every bad thing and can not be impressed easily.

JUDGE THIS DANCE- This performance was below average.The songs chosen were good but a little bit generic, as well as your choreography being uncoordinated and not in symmetry for a while at the start. The style of dance that you girls took on was amazing and showed the wide range of dance moves that you can perform. Finally, for being 16, that girl was the most covered out of the three, the others were only 14! I don't like this thotty look on girls and your outfits don't show any meaning to the dance or the music chosen.

Overall, this was okay, there was no meaning that was shown in the dance, music or outfits. I give you a YES as it can be improved with more skill. You girls only narrowly missed a NO from me.
2232 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
CELEBRITY DANCER NAME: Lady Gaga

WHAT TYPE OF DANCE DO YOU LIKE: Any type

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE WHEN YOU JUDGE: is honest but sometimes rude (aka a lot XD)
and i critique the smallest mistakes you can say im a perfectionist
JUDGE THIS DANCE- a amazing dance but needs better outfits/.
2224 days 3 hours ago
Jacko308
*CLOSED*

open group

World of Dance Season 1 Applications!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!