This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 15 - LENA-ROSE

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 15..

2150 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2150 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This was probably your worst performance so far, I’ll preface this with that.

The final minute though, was incredible and almost redeemed the first 2.

I admire what you were aiming for. This was mostly a miss, in my opinion, but you totally stepped out of your comfort zone, while still incorporating your beautiful jaw dropping operatic vocals, which is really what I oftentimes want from you. Not just opera, not just normal singing, a mix and that’s what I got. BUT, in this one, your non-opera was completely lacking and really fell flat in my opinion. It just left me wanting more, but your opera side shined, as usual, and proved you’re still a force in this competition.

6.5/10
2145 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps lightly and smiles*

Sadly, Ms. Rose, I agree with Janelle. While still a good performance, this is your weakest so far. You kept true to your artistry while trying to stretch out a bit artistically. This is much more upbeat than anything we've seen from you and I love the performance aspect of it as you put on a show, but I believe it hindered your vocals at times, especially in the lower range.

I agree with Janelle, though. The last minute was amazing! You're a threat in this competition but this was a step backwards, although minor. Still, with it being the lives, I hope this hindrance isn't your downfall.

5.5/10
2143 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Lena-Rose, this was fun, I like that you showcased a different side that of course still took into account that operatic influence you always incorporate!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!