This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 18 - DZELENA VOLKO

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 18..

2164 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2164 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps lightly*

I feel like this was certainly your worst performance, but we sort of have a standard for you as a front runner, that anything non excellent will be seen as a disappointment.

At times this had a few technical issues where it felt you undersang greatly, and just struggled to keep up, and nothing really wow’ed me here... it kind of fell flat, but you stuck with your style, had decent vocals, and overall did a decent job still.

I hope you make it, because there’s still potential there.

6/10
2158 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps and smiles*

Oh Dzelena I'm so happy you're on Team Beck but I wish I could still have you here over at Team Ari! I actually disagree with Janelle. I don't think this is your best performance at all but I think this was better than your knockout.

I liked the upbeat change while still staying true to your artistry and from a performance aspect, I was thoroughly entertained and loved the visuals! I wish there was a "wow" moment but the vocals were okay. At times the pitch felt weird and it felt like you held back at times.

It was good, not great. Still, honestly...I thought this was a top 3 performance for Beck's team.

6.5/10
2157 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Good job Dzelena :) I don't think this was your best performance to date but I liked the instrumental and that you chose something upbeat. There were a few weird notes, but I liked the whistling/hooing you did.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!