This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2, Episode 4 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Season 2, Episode 4 -..

2099 days ago
LenaRose
Hello models and judges
This round the models were told to show their militancy and vulnerability in the photos and be honest with the choice of model they wanted to send home?
Which model made it into the next process of the competition...
Let's find out!
2098 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Xania
Photo 1 - I love it! The pose, outfit and effects are beautiful! The hair and make up are simple, but very effective!
Photo 2 - It's a beautiful photo, I really like the dress.. I would have liked to see it closer so I could really get a close up of the face. The watermark over it all is so disappointing.
Vote - You didn't tell me which fellow model you want out..

Dylan
Photo 1 - I love the sentiment behind the choice of this image. The dress and headpiece are amazing! Very good makeup and an awesome pose.
Photo 2 - The dress is just perfect! I love the image as a whole but I would have liked to have seen it a bit closer up
Vote - You didn't tell me which fellow model you want out..

Ali
Photo 1 - I like the tribal vibe of this image, the hair and clothes add to the overall ideology of it. The facial expression is very harsh and is very off putting.
Photo 2 - I love this image! It's probably one of my favorites I have seen this season! Everything about it is perfect!
Vote - Nice to see someone has voted!
2098 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
So I must admit
In a bit of a pathetic show
Crystal (Rubes)
Mitchell (coolKat)
Sandy (MIchelle990)
and Suzanna (Kisa)

You have all been eliminated for not submitting.
2098 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Which means

Xania (Ajathekween) with a score of 42

Dylan (Dylangover1) with the score of 30

Ali (Aquali) with the score of 50

You are the finalists!

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!