This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cancelled!

Topic » Cancelled!

2160 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Frankly this isn’t working, I feel like it’s mostly my fault for not being more active or guiding you guys as much as I could - plus this concept didn’t receive too much applicants to begin with - most of you tried your hardest, it just didn’t work post episode 1.

Basically :
Roy was going to get off as innocent, but in the mid season finale, Jennifer was going to talk to him - reveal she was in on the murder WITH ROY, and when he threatened to expose her for not having his back, she killed him, and staged it as self defense to a rape.

Cut to a few months later she is a pretty famous A Lister, has a book deal, and her movie is receiving Oscar hype — Alexa starts to catch on to Jennifer’s trail, and eventually Jennifer reveals her association with the act, and ALSO reveals she and the director chipped her nail the day prior intentionally so that it’d break and she wouldn’t be able to do her stunt that day, as it was an intentional act against Xalier intentionally.

It turns out Xalier was getting more and more attention in Hollywood as a model, actress and singer and overall presence, and while doing so she also became quite rude to Jennifer and made it her goal to take Jennifer down. Jennifer took her down instead - putting as much blame on her modeling crew as possible - but the only successful blame she could place was on Roy.

In the second half of the season Lottie & Carter’s mental states slowly deteriorate

Carter orders a hitman on Alexa’s cat and other people, successfully killing that cat =[

Lottie overdoses on drugs and tragically dies.

This is because they were involved in the murder too, and it’s slowly revealed almost everyone besides Alexa herself had a part in the murder and they all, including Alexa, were involved in the cover-up that ultimately ended up involving having to kill and place blame on Director Roy, as his part was keeping the set unlocked.

The murder was :
Stunt girl, Xalier Brown, was informed to come in that night as Alexa’s nail has broke and she took a sick day, and she decided to do some early practicing. Director Roy kept the set unlocked, and everyone in the main cast, besides Alexa, waited for her, drugged her, and threw her off the rail, multiple stories up, killing her as she hit the ground.

The motives varied from her being rude, to ex relationships involving cheating and mental abuse, and just general dislike. But they knew. She had to be taken down.

The season ended with the careers of most being as good as ever - awards won, big breaks made, and their lives excelling after the death of Xalier. But Detective Samuels knows... something is suspicious. Leading into what was planned to be a season 2, but... clearly didn’t work out.
2160 days 1 hour ago
dan12233445566
I'm really sad this didn't work out
2160 days ago
PennyTrationStan
Aww, sad this didn't go the way it was planned.
2159 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
@ Alexa being the only innocent one. May be a bitch, but she’s not a violent bitch 💋
2156 days 3 hours ago
plottwister1
I KNEW IT

open group

The Secret Land Of Hollywood

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!