This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Mission

Topic » Episode 5: Mission

1651 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your second mission of the season. Yesterday, Brian and Kevin lost the Exile and were sent home. We are now down to only 10 teams.

Now before the mission starts, there are two things I need to reveal. First and foremost, the losing team in the Exile will be able to give away the Golden Medallion of Friendship to any team of their choosing. Brian and Kevin have chosen to give the Golden Medallion of Friendship to...
J2999 (James R)/Birks4444 (Birks D)!

James and Birks, you are SAFE from Exile no matter what this round. You can still in play in the mission to win though.

Now for the second thing I need to reveal, the winning team of Exile will have TWO decisions to make. One of those decisions, I will not reveal until the end of the season. However, the second decision needs to be revealed right now.

Kelly and Alexa were asked to pick a number 1 through 5. They chose number 5.

In Envelope 5, was this note:  "In part of the 5 Rounds of Hell twist, the number 5 is mighty and large. So why not have a powerful and large twist to go along with it? In honor of this large number, I am taking all of your votes this round and will be re-distributing based on how you place in this mission. Power should really go to the biggest and greatest, don't you think?"

IMPORTANT RULE: Originally, you were required to tell me who to send in BEFORE the mission deadline. Moving forward, except if the mission is more than 24 hours, you will have until ONE HOUR AFTER the mission deadline to tell me who you want to send in. Failing to to have BOTH partners send in an agreeing decision before that deadline will result in you becoming the team going to Exile.

Now for your fifth mission...

The name of this mission is "I'll Be There For You"

This mission is a simple flash game with a small twist that will affect how long you play for.

You will be playing the game known as "Crossing" on the Orisinal website. Using your mouse, you will be trying to get as many deer across the creek as possible. Your goal is to get as high of a score as possible. If you run out of lives, the game will end and you either need to screenshot your score or try again.

The Game Link: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/crossing.htm

When you are satisfied with your score, you must send me a screenshot of your score with a window opened to your Tengaged profile. You get only ONE submission and it must be made via Tengaged mails, not Skype.

Example Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/prcsce

Any improper screenshots will result in a penalty of 250,000 points from your final score per infraction on your team.

Now for the twist?

Your team will be issued a multiplier which will be added to your score based on the order both teams submit a score. The highest multiplier is a .50, and each multiplier will drop by 5 hundredths for the lower you are in submitting your score. So is it worth it to rush or take your time and score high? That's for you to decide, choose wisely, cus another team could end up winning because of this multiplier.

1st: .5
2nd: .45
3rd: .4
4th: .35
5th: .3
6th: .25
7th: .2
8th: .15
9th: .1
10th: .05

Your score will be your score and your partner's score combined plus the submission multiplier.

This mission starts now and you will have until tomorrow (Saturday) 6 PM PST (9 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1650 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE MISSION

01st: Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/AlexaVonTrayne (Alexa V)        686893500
02nd: bamold1999 (Tyler M)/ZacPed (Zac P)        171777060
03rd: Lemjam6 (Jake B)/gabrieltrezza (Gabriel T)        156613688
04th: Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)/Ethan000 (Ethan H)        91055285
05th: J2999 (James R)/Birks4444 (Birks D)        74573880
06th: Christian_ (Christian B)/FighterMan (Ahmed B)        70325554
07th: Mybash_ (Chris B)/RavenWhiteFeather (Dylan R)        59741550
08th: Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)        35563350
09th: Jordonk (Jordon K)/skimmilk4 (Gabe M)        21907578
10th: Spinner554 (Austin G)/nikw98 (Nik W) DNS

FULL RESULTS: http://prntscr.com/prqgpu

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Kelly and Alexa, you are the winners of this mission and have earned safety from the Exile!

Kelly and Alexa, as the winners of this mission, you now have the responsibility of choosing one team to send into the Exile. This can be ANY TEAM, as with this season, if you are not a winner, then you are a loser. Except for the team with immunity.

After you have made your decision, the house will then vote for one other team to join your selection in the Exile. You will NOT participate in the house vote UNLESS there is a tie, in which case, you will break the tie.

Voting will be posted shortly
1650 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE DISTRUBTION

4 - bamold1999 (Tyler M)/ZacPed (Zac P)
3 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)/gabrieltrezza (Gabriel T)
2 - Jaybirdnifty (Jay M)/Ethan000 (Ethan H)
2 - J2999 (James R)/Birks4444 (Birks D)
2 - Christian_ (Christian B)/FighterMan (Ahmed B)
1 - Mybash_ (Chris B)/RavenWhiteFeather (Dylan R)
1 - Lalisa (Chili L)/OldNewz (Newz O)
1 - Jordonk (Jordon K)/skimmilk4 (Gabe M)
0 - Spinner554 (Austin G)/nikw98 (Nik W)

Total: 16

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!