This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Season Premier Date And Rules!

Topic » The Season Premier Date And..

2033 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Welcome to Whodunnit if you are reading this you are probably have applied for my group game! First things first we are going to go over the rules and gameplay! So in the first episode I will send out a private email to the Killer but I will not give any clues to exspose who that person is. After I have selected the cast the games will begin! I am sure you have read the beginning of the first death this will take place as soo as the first episode starts! Now I will go over the overall summary of an episode in the beginning of the  episode someone has been murdered your job is to figure out how the murder took place! First off you will need to select where to investigate the crime scene, last known whereabouts, or the morge where you can exsamin the dead bodie. This will reveal clues witch you can split or share to your other housemates this will be the best descion for you. After that I will reveal a riddle the answer will be hidden somewhere on Tengadged. After the first person mails me the answer to the riddle the riddle will close. You will have a little bit of time to spread you information with the other houseguests after I have given you time to speak you will give your speech on what happened into a camera in the library (mail me). After that dinner will begin one by one you will be given a spares or scared card a spared card means that you will not be the one to wake up to a sudden death but you will be spared anthor day on the other hand a scared card means that you should be scared for your life in this game. In the morning one of the two scared card holders will be murdered. And then it will start all over again. Until only two remain the murder and a very lucky innocent. The very lucky innocent will hopefully receive a gift prize! With that the games will begin!

The Season Premier and First Episode will begin on Saturday! At 8am EST! Good Luck and Only one will find out “Whodunnit!”
2033 days 9 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Omg this sounds like so much fun I really hope I am casted!!
2033 days 8 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Great.
2032 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
gl everyone
2032 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
I hope I get cast as I would really what to do this
2032 days 5 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I have been rejected for the last 3 whoddunits ive applied for
This one feels different though
2031 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
OH YES GIRL
2030 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yaaaaaaaasssssssssss
2029 days 23 hours ago
Craftycam10
Just a few Hours!

open group

Crafty’s Whodunnit

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!