This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Applications

Topic » Judges Applications

1940 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m hiring 2 other judges

Here’s the application :
What celebrity do you want to be as? -
What genre are you a fan of? -
Will you be active and judge every performance? -

Skype username (this is preferred, it will be easier for making decisions and there’ll be a group chat and everything) - 

Judge this performance -
1940 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
Here’s the application :
What celebrity do you want to be as? - Katherine Jenkins
What genre are you a fan of? - almost everything except rock and rap
Will you be active and judge every performance? - Yes, Did you see me on Tommy's The Four

Skype username (this is preferred, it will be easier for making decisions and there’ll be a group chat and everything) -  Hellocat@Tengaged.england

Judge this performance: Rihanna this was a very nice rendition of the song. It is  hard song to do and you did it brilliantly. You gave us power, soul and tons of emotion. It could be better but this was a brilliant first audition. I think if you keep doing this you could go really far in this competition. Great first audition and good luck
1939 days 14 hours ago
Thomasgoodge
I want to be Demi Lovato
I like everything except Rap
Yes i will judge everything
Thomasgoodge
Rihanna this was a very emotional song and i could tell and no one could ever beat your version because its sooooooo good and enough power and the best audition Good job
1939 days 12 hours ago
Kaylabby
Here’s the application :
What celebrity do you want to be as? - Camila Cabello
What genre are you a fan of? - Pop and country
Will you be active and judge every performance? - yes

Skype username (this is preferred, it will be easier for making decisions and there’ll be a group chat and everything) -  Haylee.paulsen

Judge this performance
The emotional aspect of this song is there however i strongly believe that she poured too much emotions in her voice into this song causing her vocals to not be at her best performing capabilities

open group

American Idol [SEASON ONE.]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!