This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔵 Meet Liam McCain: Our Vivid Veterinarian 🔵

Topic » 🔵 Meet Liam McCain: Our..

1564 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Hi, I’m Liam McCain I am 26 years old and I am a veterinarian from San Diego, California!

Interviewer: How do you feel about entering the Villa?

A little nervous! It's exciting of course but it's always a little scary to try something new!!

Interviewer: Let’s give you some scenarios that may occur in the Villa.
You’ve just found out a new Male or female will be entering the Villa, how would you react if they take your partner on a date?

Well it would depend, if me and my partner were like committed I would be upset with them both, but if we're not committed and it's just talking I cant fault them for exploring options!

Interviewer: It is time for Casa Amor which means new islanders, do you stick or stray?

I would stick.

Interviewer: If your partner were to come back from Casa Amor with another Male or female, how would you react?

I would be a little disappointed, but life goes on and that's okay! I wish them the best!

Interviewer: If you got chosen to go to the hideaway in your couple, how much would you tell the boys/girls about what happened in there?

I don't kiss and tell. I would keep it to myself apart from saying that I had a good time!

Interviewer: It is time for the Twitter challenge and headlines are stating that your partner or best friend had been snaky, what’s your first instinct?

To trust my partner/best friend. Loyalty and trust are important to me. I would explain to them what was said and trust they have my back unless proven otherwise!

Interviewer: It is the baby challenge, how do you feel about that?

Overwhelmed! I'm not ready to be a dad or anything! However I'm excited to rise to the challenge.

Interviewer: It’s that time to meet your partners family and friends, how would you go about this?

I would be myself! If I'm fake then they wouldn't be meeting the genuine me!

Interviewer: Finally, do you think you have what it takes to make it all the way to the Final?

I'm not sure! I don't wanna be one of those cocky guys that say "Oh yeah man I'm gonna crush it" like you never know what's gonna happen!!

open group

✧ LOVE ♡ ISLAND ♡ SEASON ♡ 1 ✧

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!