This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔵 Meet Myles Jericho: Our Attractive Athlete 🔵

Topic » 🔵 Meet Myles Jericho: Our..

1564 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Hi, I’m Myles Jericho I am 26 years old and I am a athlete from Loughborough!

Interviewer: How do you feel about entering the Villa?

I feel like it’s my time to truly find someone that I might be able to settle down with.

Interviewer: Let’s give you some scenarios that may occur in the Villa.
You’ve just found out a new Male or female will be entering the Villa, how would you react if they take your partner on a date?

It’s only a date and it’s not like my girl chose to go on the date with her so I wouldn’t care too much.

Interviewer: It is time for Casa Amor which means new islanders, do you stick or stray?

I’m a loyal guy especially if we were close.

Interviewer: If your partner were to come back from Casa Amor with another Male or female, how would you react?

I would be so disappointed especially if we had a great connection but I would never confront her because it is what it is.

Interviewer: If you got chosen to go to the hideaway in your couple, how much would you tell the boys/girls about what happened in there?

What goes in the hideaway, stays in the hideaway. A true gentlemen never tells more than their lady wants them too.

Interviewer: It is time for the Twitter challenge and headlines are stating that your partner or best friend had been snaky, what’s your first instinct?

Confusion is my first instinct. I will hear out their perspective and if when we get out I watch and find out they lied to me then it’s over.

Interviewer: It is the baby challenge, how do you feel about that?

They aren’t real babies but I really do want children soon!

Interviewer: It’s that time to meet your partners family and friends, how would you go about this?

I am a massive mummy’s boy so meetings my girls mum would be amazing and I would just be myself.

Interviewer: Finally, do you think you have what it takes to make it all the way to the Final?

I hope that I can find that real connection that will take me there.

open group

✧ LOVE ♡ ISLAND ♡ SEASON ♡ 1 ✧

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!