This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for The Amazing Race

Topic » Applications for The Amazing..

1027 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

As I am continuing this new series, I am excited that you are giving this a chance. Anyone can play so turn in that application. I am looking for a cast of 12 teams with pre-existing relationships to compete in this game. This game is set to start in AUGUST, we are aiming for AUGUST 13TH.

Please note that this application needs to be completed in order to be considered, and one-word answers will get your application ignored in most cases. Your application means you are interested in playing this game regardless of what comes up.

Also, BOTH partners in your team need to apply in order. You must find your own partner, one will not be given to you.

PLEASE MAIL THE APPLICATIONS TO TURNEY1805 AND CHRISTIAN_.

Tengaged Usernames:
Preferred Names [First Names and Last Initials]:
Discord IDs:
Team Hashtag:

Do you both have the ability to screenshot?:
What makes you a standout team for me to consider?:
What has been your proudest moment on Tengaged?:
Why do you think your team will win the Amazing Race?:

Thank you for applying to this season! Once we have a satisfactory amount of applications, we will begin cast selection. We are looking forward to a fun season!

PLEASE MAIL THE APPLICATIONS TO TURNEY1805 AND CHRISTIAN_.

open group

TI Presents: The Amazing Race 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!