This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode Twelve

Topic » Runway: Episode Twelve

1487 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
final six...wow!
1487 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Shreik!- Shaking your ass was a good move tonight. It was dancey and slutty so I approve.

Cartoonisha!- I think this look is rocking some titties, but it's really simple compared to your prior work and I'm kind of disappointed.

Fidel!- The silhouette of this runway is just really striking and dramatic. I also like your makeup tonight.

Mary Beth!- I'm not really sure how hippie translates to dance, I think that gown is too long for you to bust a move.

Svetalana!- I'm glad you posted a video of you dancing, it really brought you up. You took a risk and it paid off.

Twinkie!- I get what you were trying to do, but it reads as Samurai and I feel like I'm splitting hairs tbh so let's get to the results.
1487 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Fidelroyolanda, you're safe.
1487 days 20 hours ago
Macda27
Oop bottom three
1487 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
¡SHREiK!, you're safe.
1487 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Svetalana Danyluk
congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!
1487 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Twinkie Twinkies
you're safe.

That means Cartoonisha and Mary Beth Monroe, you are up for elimination. Please send a lipsync to My Own Dance in 24 hours.
1487 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
:/
1487 days 18 hours ago
zh1999
1487 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision,
Cartoonisha, shantay you stay.

Mary Beth Monroe, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!