This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Back To The Beginning - Applications (Season 1)

Topic » Back To The Beginning -..

288 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hi and welcome back to THE POWER STRUGGLE! After many years, I have decided to bring back this killer game! Applications will stay open till at least the 4th of August however if there is not enough applicants, they will remain open longer.

This game is not Survivor nor Big Brother but it has elements of both!

This may not be the first time this series has taken place, however with a new generation, comes new twists, new players, and new chaos... Who's ready?

Anyone can apply for this game and despite the season being between the group game and Discord, it doesn't mean you can't play if you don't have discord as it's just so people have a place to talk more easily.

:::Application (Only copy this part):::

Name:

Social, Strategic, or Physical:

Hero or Villain:

Will you be able to send the occasional confessional? (Not mandatory but it helps me understand the dynamics of the game)

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote?

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season:

Have you got discord and if so could you please copy your DC name onto the application so I can add you to the server.

This season will be for a gift prize so that should motivate you.

Good luck!
288 days 9 hours ago
Cullenhi
Name: Cullen

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Strategic

Hero or Villain: Hero

Will you be able to send the occasional confessional? (Not mandatory but it helps me understand the dynamics of the game) Yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: Because I am iconic

Have you got discord and if so could you please copy your DC name onto the application so I can add you to the server. Cullenhi5914
288 days 9 hours ago
PrincessKandi2014
Name: Kandi
Social
Hero
Yes
Yes
Because it looks interesting and I've never played this before. You know I love playing games.
Queen Kandi
287 days 13 hours ago
Lilyesmers2
Nome: Lily

Social, Estratégico ou Físico: Social

Herói ou Vilão: Vilão
281 days 2 hours ago
ImWeird
Name: Sean
Social
Hero
Hero
Yes
Yes
I'm a person who will either integrate themselves well, or be a chaotic, entertaining, mess
Seanf4280
278 days 14 hours ago
cheatarama
Name: Nolan

Hero or Villain: Villian

Will you be able to send the occasional confessional? Yes

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote? Yes

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I belive I can bring a lot of drama and excitement to the season!

Have you got discord and if so could you please copy your DC name onto the application so I can add you to the server. My user is juggal0juice#8149
276 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Name: Logan

Hero or Villain:Hero

Will you be able to send the occasional confessional? (Not mandatory but it helps me understand the dynamics of the game)
Yes
Yes
I'll be a good fit because I bring a unique game play to the table and willing to adapt to  any situation.
Have you got discord and if so could you please copy your DC name onto the application so I can add you to the server.
LoganH#3430
270 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Name: X

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Stategic

Hero or Villain: Villain

YES

YES

i feel i would be a good fit because i was active in both gen 1 and gen 2 when this was hosted by dsr and vegas

firextengaged
259 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Not sure if this is still happening, but I enjoyed playing before and would love to play again :)

Name: Jack (thepermanentone)

Social, Strategic, or Physical: Yes (social if you make me pick one haha)

Hero or Villain: Hero

Will you be able to send the occasional confessional? (Not mandatory but it helps me understand the dynamics of the game): Yep!

Will you promise to log onto to Tengaged daily to do competitions and vote?: Yep!

Please explain why you think you would be a good fit for this season: I've played before, but it's been a long time. I haven't played any game on Tengaged in years honestly. So this could be a cool return.

Have you got discord and if so could you please copy your DC name onto the application so I can add you to the server: Cleet#8062
256 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I might revamp this properly soon but at the moment I didn’t cUse there wasn’t much interest

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE REVAMP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!