This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 Runway

Topic » Episode 9 Runway

1411 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies if I call your name you are safe.
1411 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
3 Leg Sin Clair
Amara Peligrine
Medusa Nippletwist

you three are safe.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Analiese!- Making your poem about Mulan made me roll my eyes. I think the rhyme scheme made your second stanza super forced. I don't think your as told by anal look stands out enough. There's something safe about this and I can't put my finger on it.

LaTasha!- I was hooked that you were the lying girl. I don't think you wrote a sestina, but I appreciated the effort. The crown on Darren's head is just marvelous and you look so relaxed in that window.

Idaho!- Out of all the basic rhyming girls your poem didn't make me cringe. I think you could do more with your runways because I like it, but I think you can push the envelope farther.

Octillery- Didn't post.

Rehab!- Your poem made me laugh once, but I think writing it about snick made me not happy lol. I think your runway is kinda boring? And tbh most of your runways are just super safe most of the time. I get the reference and your brand, but white mediocrity isn't that good of a brand.

Slim Thik!- Writing a haiku is an easy way out, but I thought yours worked really well. I'm glad your runway tells a story a lot of these girls just slapped a dress on Miranda and called it a day.

Triplechin!- The poem felt like a struggle for you, but I kinda liked it? There's something charming in it. I think this runway is stellar and I'm glad you helped her kill Carl, his ass is annoying.

Twinkie!- I don't think your poem was as terrible as some people, but it wasn't funny to me. There's more to poetry than what Tati did. I just think this is a poofy dress that you copied twice. The runway portion of the game is getting tougher and you've done better in the completion that I was underwhelmed by this.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton, you're up for elimination.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Idaho, you are safe.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
LaTasha Thundah, you're safe, (she's a lying girl) Congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.

Slim Thik, Triplechin, you are safe.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Analiese, you are up for elimination.
1411 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Rehab, you are up for elimination.

Twinkie Twinkies, that means you are safe.
1411 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1411 days 5 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
yay!
1410 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision

Rehab shantay you stay

Analiese, shantay you stay because i want partners

Octillery Clinton sashay away
1410 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
“Analiese was the low”
1410 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
*cries* I will not disappoint u again senpai

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!