This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 5: Dublin, Ireland

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 5: Dublin,..

1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
429. Pentonix (Chris2pei)
430. Bruno Mars (Tswiftlover13)
431. Joe Woolford (Tswiftlover13)
432. Noah Mac (Brandonh1)
433. Victor Solomon (Brandonh1)
434. O'3GNE (Tswiftlover13)
435. Calum Scott (Brandonh1)

Best of luck to all!
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome back to the fourth season of Star Showdown. Tonight we are carrying on the auditions and a new batch of auditions follow. Tonight 7 auditionees will face the coaches as they continue a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame.

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Rocky.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*

Let us see what Dublin has to offer!
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
429: Pentonix (Chris2pei) Singing "Gold"

JACK: *Claps* I really like this as a first performance and it allows for you to build upon your performances throughout the series. I think if this is only your first performance, we have something special coming up.

ROCKY: The famous Pentatonix! I was expecting more of a boom and smash performance, but this was very lowkey. However, we cannot deny that your harmonies are so angelic and fun to experience. I just really hope you guys bring it on from now on.

AKSHAR: Hmm...to be honest, I do like you guys but this song choice just wasn't it for me. It just left me wanting more and feeling underwhelmed. I just want to be more impressed and I don't want to give you guys false hope.

ROSE: Interesting performance! This was pretty good, I enjoyed it! I think there's a lot of potential for you this season, keep it up

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - NO
Rose -  YES

Despite concerns from Akshar, you are going through to the Reapings!
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
430: Bruno Mars (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Grenade"

JACK: I'm not a massive fan of Bruno but I have to say acoustic versions of your songs just hit so hard and this was no different. This was such a strong choice. It had the melodies and you even made it seem more emotional than the original song.

ROCKY: Bruno Bruno Bruno! Of course you’re here, my my my I thoroughly enjoyed this audition. Had the perfect amount of emotion and melodies that I wanted to experience from this. *claps happily*

AKSHAR:  Bruno! You're very hit or miss with me BUT this was a HIT! I absolutely loved how you sounded in this and thought it was absolutely beautiful. Your voice sounded so smooth and warm and I just enjoyed it thoroughly.

ROSE: You have a good voice, but I found this performance quite forgettable, but certainly not bad!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

You are going boom boom, straight into The Reapings!
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
431: Joe Woolford (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Falling"

JACK: I really love this song and your voice seems very similar to Harry's. I loved that you did change the key to suit your voice and I did prefer this over the original. The bridge and the chorus of this was the highlight of the performance as I just saw you branch out and it was so good!!!

ROCKY: I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG! And I love your voiceeee tooooo it’s so unexpected and refreshing. Thankfully we don’t have acts with similar tones if not it would be hard to differentiate them. *smiles cheerfully*

AKSHAR: *STANDING OVATION* OH YOU BETTA SANG JOE!!! THIS IS TALENT! Your voice is so captivating and you got my attention immediately. You just have such a presence in your voice and it's so distinct and I am here for it. Such a gorgeous rendition of this song.

ROSE: After Sanja Vucic, I can never look at you the same...anyway, this was a BRILLIANT performance, very well done *Claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

You won't be fallin, but just rising up to the top into The Reapings
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
432: Noah Mac (Brandonh1) Singing "Way Down We Go"

JACK: I have to say I am one of your biggest fans and this song just got my nostalgia going because your voice is so unique and you have such a rasp it's just perfect for this song and I better be seeing you in the Final 20 as I know some songs you have coming up.

ROCKY: You have an interesting voice, I’m not entirely sure I liked it or not. You made a great effort on it but I’m just gonna under on if for a while.

AKSHAR: OH YES NOAH!!! SING SING SING! You have so much depth to your voice and the RASP?! I LIVEEEE! Your voice is so unique and raw and it makes you so authentic! Absolutely, loved this!

ROSE: YESSSSS!!!! You have a unique voice compared to the others in this competition, and immediately, I love that! Interested to see where you will go

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - NO
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

You ain't going down, you are going up into the Reapings! *Claps*
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
433: Victor Solomon (Brandonh1) Singing "Glory"

JACK: This is gonna be hard to say but I preferred another act who performed the exact same song. I think your version did show your vocal prowess however you have such a unique voice and I just can't see you not going through!

ROCKY: BOOMMM GOES THE DYNAMITE! THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING AND WAITING FOR. I’m literally so obsessed with this, I think I enjoyed this more than the other group that performed this. *STANDING OVATION* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

AKSHAR:  Okay, Victor!!! Take me to church!!! This performance was so soulful and powerful, not to mention how much I LOVE this song! You really did the song justice and gave a wonderful performance. This was amazing!

ROSE: I enjoy the Soul vibes, certainly a solid start to this season, but you will have to do more to stand out later, as we already hve a few soul singers

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Your name lives on Victor, as you are going through to The Reapings!
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
434: O'G3NE (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Stupid Kind Of Lover"

JACK: I have to say I didn't like this song. I just felt that there wasn't anything that captured my attention and that's what I need to see so that I can be interested in the song. I think it was a nice performance but very safe.

ROCKY: Awwww this was such a cutesy and fun performance! Definitely excited to see what you ladies are gonna bring into this season. *CLAPS*

AKSHAR:  I think you guys do have something special tbh. Your voices are so sweet and you have this charisma about yourselves that I do adore. I'm excited to see more of your performances! Loving your energies!

ROSE: YASSSSSS SLAY GIRLS! I absolutely ADORE you, this was amazing, you harmonize perfectly, I loved this <33333

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Despite concerns from Jack, your trio is going through to The Reapings! *Claps*
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
435: Calum Scott (Brandonh1) Singing "Wolves"

JACK: I loved this Calum and honestly you know you have the voice which allows you to experiment with the song you are singing and try to push your capabilities.

ROCKY: Calummmm!!!! You already know that your voice is pure gold, please go throughhhh cause ofc you’re gonna make it through this audition on to the next round. I know you have the power and strength to bring on mind-breaking performances and I’m itching to see how you play this out. *stands and claps loudly*

AKSHAR: OH MR. CALUM SCOTT IS HERE!!! PERIODT!!! This was such a beautiful rendition of this song, I love how you made it your own and slowed it down a bit. I love the original song but I love covers of this song just as much as it's just such a great song! I felt your voice sounded great here and I really loved it.

ROSE:  AMAZING WAY TO END THE SHOW! THIS WAS AMAZING, YOUR VOICE IS JUST...YESSSS! YOU ARE GOING FAR IN THIS GAME, I BASICALLY GUARENTEE IT

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Finishing off the night, Calum you are going through to the Reapings!
1052 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yay all 3 made it! Thank you judges 💜💜💜 hope I get some acts on all your teams 🙏✌💜
1052 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the fifth auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

429. Pentonix (Chris2pei)
430. Bruno Mars (Tswiftlover13)
431. Joe Woolford (Tswiftlover13)
432. Noah Mac (Brandonh1)
433. Victor Solomon (Brandonh1)
434. O'3GNE (Tswiftlover13)
435. Calum Scott (Brandonh1)

Congratulations to the 7 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we shall see the last 8 acts join us to see who will make it to the next stage.

Best of luck and Goodnight!
1052 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Despite concerns from Akshar, you are going through to the Reapings!

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!