This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions Day 6: Southampton, England

Topic » [S4] Auditions Day 6:..

1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
A new non-live episode of Star Showdown 4: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Reapings!

Setlist:
436: Fifth Harmony (Tswiftlover13)
437: Jess & Matt (Tswiftlover13)
438: Ni/Co (Tswiftlover13)
439: Voices of Service (Rodulph)
440: T.3 (Systrix)
441: Maneskin (Hazbez94)
442: JThree (Systrix)
443: Twenty One Two (Stuartlittle16)

Best of luck to all!
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Hello and Welcome back to the fourth season of Star Showdown. Tonight we are finalising the auditions and the last batch of auditions follow. Tonight 8 auditionees will face the coaches as they continue a new search for the next star to join Jessica, Haley and Pia in the hall of fame.

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure at least three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 4 panel!

Jack.. Rocky.. Akshar.. Rose.. *Claps*

Let us see what Southampton has to offer!
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
436: Fifth Harmony (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Impossible"

JACK: Two major flaws to this performance I feel and I am going to be brutally honest. For me there wasn't enough group moments and honestly I wanted to see more of the harmonies because those were beautiful and this song was not catered for all of you and song choice is key on making you sound good.

ROCKY: Nice audition, but I don’t know in my opinion there’s something off about this performance. I don’t think this song really catered to all of you. Some parts I had issues with connecting, whenever it was Camilla’s part I never wanted it to end. Together this was meh, sorry :(

AKSHAR: *stands and claps* YESSS! This is what I'm talking about! Your harmonies, MY GOD! This performance will forever be ICONIC! Your voices just all went so well together and you REALLY DELIVERED. I absolutely loved this!

ROSE: We've rejected Little Mix and 4th Impact, so you being here is a risk in itself. Personally, I LOVED this, but these judges are known to...disagree with me

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Unfortunately, girls you will not be carrying on into the Reapings!
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
437: Jess & Matt (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Be The One"

JACK: What a song choice, I think this suited you guys so well and your voices just jel so well together. I do feel there was bits where I was waiting for something to happen however, it's a good start.

ROCKY: Ouuuuu who are u guys? This is pretty new and interesting because I think both of your voices complement each other well. I’m not completely sold into this performance, but I want to see more of this unique talent!!!

AKSHAR: What an iconic song choice! I have no choice but to STAN! This was really something great, I absolutely adore you guys and felt this was a great performance to start your journey here!

ROSE: This was a little bit messy to be honest. I feel like you have the ability to do much better, but you do still deserve a chance

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Jess & Matt you are going to be the one's, going into The Reapings!
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
438: Ni/Co (Tswiftlover13) Singing "Little Did I Know"

JACK: AHHH! This snapped and I am surprised I have never heard of you guys before. I think this was so strong and your voices just hit wayyyyyyy to well to not be rewarded!

ROCKY: This was so great and exquisite! My my my, VOCALSSS FOR DAYSSSSS!!! I’m so shook right now because even though it wasn’t  WOW it still gave me goosebumps.  You guys are gonna be a force to reckon withhhhh. *snaps her fingers happily*

AKSHAR: OMG OMG OMG YESSSS!!! SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE!!! I think I was one of the first people to use you guys in music group games so I'm very HAPPY to see you audition! Your voices are just so warm and wholesome and this was such a simple yet impactful performance.

ROSE: For me, this was just a flat-out boring audition. You have nice voices, which is what counts, but this song bored me to death

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

With 4 yes's you are heading to the Reaping *Claps*
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
439: Voices of Service (Rodulph) Singing "Rise"

JACK: I am going to be completely honest and say even though I liked it, I don't think it would be to anyones taste in that I mean, I doubt you will get a chance on someones team due to the calibre of talent we have.

ROCKY: AHHHHHHHH!!! YUSSSSSSS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND BLESSING OUR EARS. THIS IS PERFECTION AND I’M OBSESSED. Performance of the night, singggg ittttt singgg ittttt. Victoryyyyyyy. *SCREAMS WITH STANDING OVATION*

AKSHAR: WOW! I got CHILLS! You guys gave this song a whole new meaning and that's what I love most about singers! You took a song we all know sung a specific way and made it your own and made me feel something different! I felt like I was at church and you were PREACHING, Y'ALL BETTA SANG!!!!

ROSE:  I guess I have to give you a standing ovation for having a sob story, even though I don't have a heart. Vocally, this was alright, but not a major standout for me

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

You will be serving us vocals straight into The Reapings! *Claps*
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
440: T.3 (Systrix) Singing "Into The Unknown"
.be

JACK: Not going to lie, you HELLA SURPRISED ME. TF JUST HAPPENED. You guys do not look like you hold these voices but you just came out of no where. This just fucked my senses!

ROCKY: What the heck is happening tonight? You and Voices of Services just woke me up with TALENT! PLEASE GO THROUGH and if u guys don’ttt then I’m bring this building down. *standing ovation* we just experienced awesomeness and PERFECTIONNNNN!!!!!!

AKSHAR: WOW! What a refreshing song choice and I have to say you guys really DELIVERED! I was skeptical of the song choice at first but your voices absolutely soared with this song. What a great audition!

ROSE: Dreadful song choice, by the way, but this was pretty strong vocally! Not really something I'd pick for my team, but it wasn't bad, it was still very, very good!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES!
Rocky - YES
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

T.3, you are going through to the Reapings *Claps*
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
441: Maneskin (Hazbez94) Singing "Somebody Told Me"
.be

JACK: NO, END OF!

ROCKY: I like weird and unique acts, but this is not it for me. Sorryyyyy :(

AKSHAR: This was something different and unique! I don't think we've had a...I'm inclined to say rock? but I'm not sure what genre but yeah it's new and different! I'm going to be honest though and say that there's some vocalists in the competition that will eat you guys alive and I don't want to give y'all false hope.

ROSE: Ok, so I'm not a fan of you winning Eurovision, but putting that aside, this performance felt somewhat out of breath, and not really up to the standard we need this season

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - NO
Rose - NO

With 4 no's it's unfortunately not your time!
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
442: JThree (Systrix) Singing "Who Am I"
.be

JACK: I'll be honest I struggled to grasp ahold of the song and you guys kind of failed to attract my attention. I wished we was in an easier position but this didn't hit the standard.

ROCKY: I love my gospel songs, but sorry I was not able to get into this. Loved the message and effort though

AKSHAR: This was actually such a soulful performance that I really enjoyed. I felt like you guys really have something special and that this is just the tip of the iceberg for y'all. I see loads of potential.

ROSE:  Yeah, just another somewhat forgettable group. You harmonize well, but this won't stick out in my mind when the reaping comes very soon

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - NO
Rocky - NO
Akshar - YES
Rose - YES

Jthree, unfortunately you are going home in the auditions with only 2 yeses
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
443: Twenty One Two (Stuartlittle16) Singing "Blank Space"

JACK: This is how you do an audition, please do not listen to Akshar as you guys were amazing. I absolutely love your music and everything about you guys!

ROCKY: Pretty fun and nice vibes not going to lie! I actually enjoyed this performance and it wasn’t all over the place. You guys turned a pop song into a pop rock cover. You’reeeeee on my watch now *eyes emoji and claps*

AKSHAR: LMAO NOT THIS I--I'm getting PTSD. This is actually quite weird because as the song got on....it got kinda catchy and I was vibing and I am just shocked to even say that LMAO?!?! Like it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

ROSE: Excellent way to end the auditions! I really enjoyed this, I loved how completely changed this song and made it your own. God job!!!!

#JudgesVerdicts
Jack - YES
Rocky - YES
Akshar - NO
Rose - YES

With 3 yeses, and Akshar's weird response, you are going through to the reapings!
1047 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
oh god no, not Twenty One Two making it....kill me now
1047 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
There we have it the fifth auditions of Season 4 have taken place. Let's see who has made it through:

437: Jess & Matt (Tswiftlover13)
438: Ni/Co (Tswiftlover13)
439: Voices of Service (Rodulph)
440: T.3 (Systrix)
443: Twenty One Two (Stuartlittle16)

Congratulations to the 4 acts that are making it into the Reapings.

Tomorrow we are going to be finding out who is on the coaches teams this means 33 ACTS that got through, will be going down to only 20 acts for the live shows

Good luck all for tonight!
1047 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Maneskin got murdered completely, sorry Hazbez :(
1047 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yay thank you judges 😊
1047 days ago
hazbez94
I'm not suprised, their music isn't for everyone and I didn't pick the best song really

open group

Star Showdown 4 [Live Shows]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!