This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 Rankings

Topic » Episode 10 Rankings

1310 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Rank em from 1-5, due by whenever the fuck I dunno

Admir
Daniel
James
Nolan
Patrick
1310 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Nolan- ok now that my fave is out I can fully get behind the spain train. Maybe a clutch veto win as I think you were leaving against Jimmy

2) James- REALLY hope you stay as I think you have more potential to cause end game drama than your opponent.

3) admir- he goes untouched to f4. I’m not watching the VL but I think he’s probably still giving good contents

4) daniel- I feel like he would be my villian if this was on tv. Stop coming after people I like!!

5) patrick- him leaving is the more interesting option so I hope it happens. No offense
1308 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
This is for f4 idc idc

1) Nolan- KING. What a move I wasn’t expecting that at all.

2) Patrick- ok thank you so much honey I’m finally on your side in this game. Take Nolan with you to the finals x I don’t know if you have any chance to win but I think both people left will take you.

3) admir- being an underdog going into finale night is great for a resume imo, but you’re not on the right side for my personal wishes

4) daniel- again he did nothing wrong but I won’t lie, I felt a little jolt of joy when dino got “vindicated” in patricks speech

At this point i guess jokers is done because it’s basically the end anyways, good luck and congrats everyone on an amazing BB debut. And that’s my opinion without even knowing the dynamics of the game as I never got confessionals

3)
1306 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andddd f3

1) Nolan- robbed king I didn’t realize how good your resume was tbh

2) patrick- kind of feels like Steve cutting Vanessa. A kingmaking move possibly but also like.... not that satisfying to us as viewers

3) admir- without seeing his vl content the shine has worn off for me. Sorry love

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!