This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEGENDARY S1 APPLICATIONS

Topic » LEGENDARY S1 APPLICATIONS

1385 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
TEASER TRAILER:

Welcome to the first season of Tengaged Legendary!!! We are so happy to officially announce that applications are now open for Legendary! We are looking for 12-15 applicants for this very first season and we hope you are ready to slay, fillet and dice the competition because you鈥檙e in for a wild ride! On the panel I will be joined by...
Master editor, legendary expert and goddess...
- Fatty McFatFace with the good snacks!
Beautifully stunning and legendary queen...
- Homo Side!
Finally, professional dancer and legendary fashionista...
- Eleanor Von Pour!

Are you ready to become a Star? Or a Statement? Or a Legend? Maybe even an Icon? Well your journey starts here!

NOTE: Please make sure you have read through all the rules ect before applying!

- Application Form -

Name (one word names only as you will be getting your House names in the series!):

Why do you wish to join Legendary?:

Are you willing to work with others?:

Skype (heavily required):

Promo Look:

*There is no theme for you PROMO LOOKS just make sure to express yourself however you wish*
1385 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Name (one word names only as you will be getting your House names in the series!): Boho

Why do you wish to join Legendary?: Because I love the Balls and Pose

Are you willing to work with others?: Of Course

Skype (heavily required): Don鈥檛 Have one

Promo Look: https://i.imgur.com/JmfjIMP.jpg

*There is no theme for you PROMO LOOKS just make sure to express yourself however you wish*

open group

馃憼Tengaged Legendary Season 1馃憼

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!