This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3564 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Live Tribe Reveal
302 postsCreated by Lifer107 on 125 days 1 hour ago

I'm just in shock that this game took FOUR MONTHS to complete.

To earn my jury vote, I want you all to compose a story (300 words or less) about why you think this season took so long. I want this completely fictionalized and above all, funny.
3564 days 23 hours ago
LongedShorted
Excuse you? This ain't your season wangy. I hated that challenge where you forced us to make a goddamn fantasy story or something
3564 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Umm I'm kinda confused Blue... you say you trusted me and then say you did that incase I rallied people against you???
3564 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
hi i didnt rlly care about this game but all the annoying pretentious whiny losers lost so that's good

i dont have a huge emotional investment in who wins but i guess if somebody bashes you guys tell them to put it up their fat fucking asses because they're probably just mad that they lost a virtual survivor game trying to be cutthroat rob cesterninos and losing the few online friends they had in the process

i guess ill vote for someone idk i thought longedshorted and blueu were rlly fucking annoying at first but they turned out to be pretty cool I thought archer was irrel but he leaves nice comments on my blogs so go you ur all cool i guess lmao who do i vote for say something to make me vote for you and if you say "cuz i made lots of big moves" or anything like that then ur not getting it and bye will be my only response to you you have been warned
3564 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
oh is archer not in the finals i was about to vote for him awkwqrd
3564 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Lol well thanks anyway Will
3564 days 22 hours ago
amf7410
I came into this game never in a million years expecting to go to the end. I just wanted to see how far I could actually make it. Anyways, with that being said, I know I played a dirty game, but I had to do what I needed to in order to get here. I was targetted at the last vote before the merge, so I had to play my idol. I had to throw CK under the bus at the slaughterhouse to save myself. After that, my next targets were obvious. I wanted out the Zatra that tried to get me out so many times before. I mailed everyone in the game, and got them out, with the exception of Survivorfan.

At final 15, I was told there was an alliance of 7 trying to get me out after Survivorfan. I played along with the slaughterhouse alliance that I was in, even though I knew they were plotting against me. But, a new alliance was formed and I was able to play both sides. I had to stick with the 8 person alliance because A) they were majority and B) they weren't targetting me. At final 11, fear of Cole's idols came around, so the votes were split. Someone flipped and voted for Survivorfan, and he went home. I had no part in that. Next Joe went, and I feel bad because I legitimately forgot to vote, but as it turns out, Joe going home wasn't a bad thing for me either. Leonine and Jxhn had to go because once again, there was a fear of idols. I told me2013 that if Jxhn went home in the revote, I would vote out cfff. I stuck to that promise and voted him out, because he targets me in everything (Brian ily but you know its true) and I wanted to get him before he got me, he was a jury threat, and if I waited one more vote, there wouldn't have been a clear majority to get him out. Cole had to go next because he was by far the biggest jury threat. I told him that I was going to vote for archer. I was afraid of one last idol would prevent me from taking out my biggest threat in the game, so I told him to vote for the person I wanted out next. All of us finalists have made people mad at all points in the game, and I felt archer never did that, so I thought he needed to go.

I wanted as much control of this game as possible, and I got something beneficial out of every tribal, even if my vote didn't go through (which was only twice). I had to play both sides after most of Zatra was gone to ensure my safety, but I had to stick with the alliance that would get me further, because I think that if I stayed with the slaughterhouse alliance, I would not be here. I admit I played a dirty game, and I understand that people may be angry, but I made bold moves to advance myself. I even strung a few immunity wins at the end.

I was aligned with Longed since we met the very first day on Hulo, and I was friends with blue and me2013 since before the game started. This is the final 4 I wanted since around final 20, and even one of the best final 4s I could have asked for in this entire game. 

I think I played the most well-rounded game of the finalists and I think I deserve to win. I will be happy with anyone who wins, and whoever does should be proud because this was a grueling game. Congratulations blue, Longed, and me2013 for making the final 4, and good luck!
3564 days 22 hours ago
amf7410
And, I also had a say in all of the votes of the 8 person alliance, so I had some control over that as well.
3564 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
NJKoda1998
My question to all of you is what was your biggest move in the game, and who in the Final 4 sitting next to you, would you rather see on the Jury than where they are now?

My biggest move in the game was voting out wangi and Chastain. That move was the deciding point in my game of which alliance I was going to be loyal to. Aside from that, probably getting out all of the Zatra who tried to vote me out premerge because they were targetting me, and I didn't think anyone else would for a while.

I would like to see Longed on the jury because I felt like he played a wishy-washy game to try and please everyone. If this game was a final 3, or if Archer had won final immunity, I would have tried to target him.
3564 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
the vibe im getting here is that the people who flipped to vote me out get a hard on for being try hards and just felt like being a yellow level playing fastings with 2 6 person chatzy alliances
3564 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Amf- Why would you flip when you could have clearly made finals with me, Blue, and Brian (cfff) because honestly now your shot at winning to me seems very low

I flipped at that vote because I promised me2013 that if Jxhn went home, I would vote out Brian. Also, this final 4 was one I had wanted for a long time. I wanted to prove I had control over this game in who went home as well. If the final 5 had been us 4 and say, Longed, if Longed won final immunity, I feel like I would have been the one going home. I want to win this game, not play for 5th. I put so much effort into this game in the last 4 months, and I wanted to make sure I made it to finals, not just close to the end.
3564 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Chastain
Voting for Andy (Amf) because though I never talked to anyone this whole game, we played together in a different game over a year ago, so he's the only one I (barely) know.

Thank you so much! It honestly means a lot to me.
3564 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
wangifold
Live Tribe Reveal
302 postsCreated by Lifer107 on 125 days 1 hour ago

I'm just in shock that this game took FOUR MONTHS to complete.

To earn my jury vote, I want you all to compose a story (300 words or less) about why you think this season took so long. I want this completely fictionalized and above all, funny.

One day, officers Nick (nbkiller) and Cory (Lifer) were walking down the street, on patrol. The day was pretty slow so they created an idea to arrest the most 100 cutthroat people they could find, throw them on an uninhabited island, and watch them stab each other in the back for entertainment. They didn't intervene as one by one all of them were taken down. Nick and Cory became so invested in this bloodbath that they decided they wanted to watch us all suffer even more. They even paused the game at times when they decided they wanted to go back and watch the tapes of us all fighting each other. They wanted us at each other’s throats for as long as possible. So they let us fight for four months. Eventually, they just couldn't keep the battle going anymore, and thought they had finally had enough on the hellhole of island. They brought the 4 remaining survivors back into America, arrested them again for all the backstabbing that happened in the game, and put them on trial, in front of a jury, to see which one of them would earn the sole escape from the death penalty.
3564 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
SurvivorFan37
hi i didnt rlly care about this game but all the annoying pretentious whiny losers lost so that's good

i dont have a huge emotional investment in who wins but i guess if somebody bashes you guys tell them to put it up their fat fucking asses because they're probably just mad that they lost a virtual survivor game trying to be cutthroat rob cesterninos and losing the few online friends they had in the process

i guess ill vote for someone idk i thought longedshorted and blueu were rlly fucking annoying at first but they turned out to be pretty cool I thought archer was irrel but he leaves nice comments on my blogs so go you ur all cool i guess lmao who do i vote for say something to make me vote for you and if you say "cuz i made lots of big moves" or anything like that then ur not getting it and bye will be my only response to you you have been warned

You should vote for me because, despite you voting for me a few times, I still never voted you out, and I was always nice to you
3564 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright.....well tbh I don't want to vote for any of you. The only person in this game I wanted to see win other than myself was Archerskyfire. I personally think he played awesome, and above all, when I was in trouble, like the amazing person he is (and the best twin anyone could have) he actually tried to save me, and when it couldn't be done, at least had the decency to tell me straight up to my face, instead of hiding from me. I'm proud of what I accomplished in this game, and I wish he was there so I could vote for him, so tonight i'm gonna vote for the person I somewhat know, and can respect.

PEACE OUT

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!