This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3566 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Archerskyfire
Question to all... who deserves to win this game who's on the jury?

I would have to say Cole as well because he played a strong physical, social, and strategic game
3566 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
Oh and especially his whole ploy with 4 idols... I didn't entirely believe it but it was enough to put doubt in my mind.
3566 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
Blake I'm not voting for you. Not because you lied to me, but because you were a very indecisive cry baby. You couldn't make up your mind and ultimately kept copping out by throwing your vote away like a pussy. Grow some balls and man up. You either screw someone over or don't. Don't cry about feeling bad about it because that's EXACTLY why you're not getting my vote.

My vote can go towards Blue, Me, or Amf. All three of you had your ups and downs. All three of you had your pros and cons. I can see any three of you being a deserving winner. So let's see what's on your mind:

Blue - You complained A LOT! Everytime something didn't go your way you whine and cried and got all pissy and threatened to end friendships with people over a fucking game. Grow up, buddy. Regardless, you still played a DECENT game and although I'm leaning more towards Andy at this point, you still have a chance to win me over. So here it is: What is the main reason why I should vote for you over Andy or Mel? Give me one and only one reason only a sentence long. Any more, you lose my vote.

Mel - First, let me applaud you on making it to the end. Because honestly, I didn't think you had it in you. Now with that out of the way, the jury hates you. Why? Because like Blue you whined and complained and acting like a bitch. So now you have a jury that's deciding your fate. Now as far as I'm concerned, you played a good strategic game. Your social game lacked tremendously unfortunately. You were constantly degrading people and being EXTREMELY obnoxious, especially towards me. So my question for you is Why? If you can give me one reason for why you acted the way you did and I accept it as a legitimate answer, you have a better chance at receiving my vote. Otherwise, count on losing this game Mel...

Andy/Amf - Dude you're a good friend of mine. But for some reason you constantly refused to work with me all season. It kind of pissed me off to be honest. However you flipped so many times and you made connections everywhere, even when you turned the entire merge game against your old tribe who had tried taking you out at the slaughter house. Yet here you stand. I honestly believe you played a fantastic game. Sure you lied your ass off, but you're here regardless of all that's happened. So my question is this:

Why do you deserve this win?
3566 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
Blue - You complained A LOT! Everytime something didn't go your way you whine and cried and got all pissy and threatened to end friendships with people over a fucking game. Grow up, buddy. Regardless, you still played a DECENT game and although I'm leaning more towards Andy at this point, you still have a chance to win me over. So here it is: What is the main reason why I should vote for you over Andy or Mel? Give me one and only one reason only a sentence long. Any more, you lose my vote.

You should vote for me because I made it through this entire game getting 0 votes cast against me, something Andy & Mel couldn't do.
3566 days 17 hours ago
LongedShorted
Well...that was harsh.

I guess I forgot you DID come back as a villain in wangy's game..

Oh how I was wrong about you. I'm not some cold-hearted supervillain or whatever YOU try to be. You try so hard to be this rude person and practically use low blows to make a person look bad. You ain't a villain, you're a wanna-be villain.

Thanks
3566 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
Andy/Amf - Dude you're a good friend of mine. But for some reason you constantly refused to work with me all season. It kind of pissed me off to be honest. However you flipped so many times and you made connections everywhere, even when you turned the entire merge game against your old tribe who had tried taking you out at the slaughter house. Yet here you stand. I honestly believe you played a fantastic game. Sure you lied your ass off, but you're here regardless of all that's happened. So my question is this:

Why do you deserve this win?
I deserve to win because I was in the minority on my tribe after bones left. I was the only one to vote for him, and the next vote I would have been gone if I didn't play my idol. My tribe then put me into the slaughterhouse, so I had to target my own tribemate, which guaranteed another person who wanted me out to go home. Then, I was able to turn the game around and get out all of the people who were targeting me hardcore. After that, I had connections with almost everyone and I slowly began to take control of the game, making myself less of a target and more of an asset to people. I got people out who I wanted to get out, and I needed to guarantee that no matter what variables were thrown at me, something happened that benefited me. I'm sorry for not working with you, but I believed that you had stronger connections with other people, and I thought at the time that you would be loyal to them over me. So because of that, and all the idols your alliance had, I needed to get rid of your friends and make sure you would help me and not them. Then, you were a jury threat, and you'd have won this game hands down if you were here.  You are a friend, and whatever happens, I hope there are no hard feelings.

Also, I worked my ass off from day 1. I participated in the vast majority of all challenges, and I had connections on all my tribes to make sure I stayed safe, with the only exception being on Zatra right before merge.
3566 days 16 hours ago
LongedShorted
And you SAID...you TOLD me...like TEN times...that you would respect whatever decision I made.

And don't even say that you're not mad at me because I lied to you...cause you are.

Stop making sorry excuses and pretending to be not bitter when you really are.

EDIT: Oh and if you read my speech...I said that me2013 and I already planned on voting you out VERY early on in the merge. It was just a matter of timing and when the right time is.
3566 days 15 hours ago
Jxhn
my vote is p. much decided but here's my question for all of you.

a LOT of game was played this season. what i want to know is how your game in the very early days of this season had an affect on your overall end plays.
3566 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Well I just want to say good luck to Long, Andy and Blueu.

I aligned with Long and Andy, and I had your backs the whole game . I have not once flipped on my core alliance with Long (we have been in this together from the start) and Andy (since the final merge). The jury may hate me, but I was one of 5 or 6 who all voted to evict every one of you. To be honest I was not even the one who was calling the shots. I supported Long and Andy all the way and they knew I would always remain loyal to them. So blame me for your eviction and blame me for your blindisde, most of you never spoke to me, attempted to align with me or even valued my opinion but at the end of the day all four of us here voted you out.

Cole, you were the one person I aligned with and did have your back until you made it clear that my opinion didn't matter, you turned on me first, you tried to vote me out, and then you tore me to shreds, and still expected my loyalty and my respect. That was the moment that you lost my vote. If you had listenend to me, you know that you would probably be sitting here with Long and myself and Andy. We worked through that, and I thought we had moved on. But at the end of the day, you can be bitter if you want. I am happy to have made it to f4 in a game that I honestly thought I had no chance of getting very far.

@Blueu:
And the person who I feel I would rather see on the jury is me2013. It's nothing against her but I just feel she didn't really do much all game to get where she is other then floating by and flipping between alliances. I think myself, longed and amf deserve to be here more then her so that's why I think she should be on the jury instead of in the end.

You had the chance to send me to jury.... and you didn't. You were so paraniod that everyone was voting for you that you messaged me 5 times to make sure that I voted for Archer. I know that I would never write down either andy or long's names if I was in your position.

I do not know why the jury is so upset and angry at me personally as I was not solely responsible for your eviction, and at the end of the day don't know how I backstabbed any of you as I was only ever aligned with the three people sitting in the f4 with me and Cole. Now Cole, you have every right to be angry and pissed off, but like I said, you voted for me to go first, and I moved on, so I guess that you really can't be bitter that I had to choose between you or someone who had never voted for me the entire game. Sorry but to me it was never a choice.

Anyway, I never expected to get to final merge, never expected to get to final 4 and certainly don't expect to win it, but am really proud to last this many days in a game that seemed to "never end".

I came out of this game with my friendships, both old and new, knowing that I remained loyal to the two people that I valued the most.

Good Luck Long and Andy, If I was on the jury one of you would be getting my vote tonight.

Sorry Blueu but you just used me to get yourself to this position.
3566 days 11 hours ago
me2013
Me2013- Honestly, you've screwed almost everyone over in this game and Amf and Longed really should have voted you or Blue out, because this vote will come down to you two I'm sure. I'm gonna ask you the same as Blue but reversed. Do you think your backstabbing helped or hurt you, because you made it far but screwed over all the jury

The only person I "screwed" (as you put it) was Cole, and that was really as a result of him trying to "screw" us all over. He tried to "screw" me over pre-merge which resulted in Long and I coming over to your side and voting with you to give you guys the majority. So technically without Long and I that would never have been possible. I guess you have Cole to thank for that.

As for the rest of the jury.... I was not the only vote that caused them to be evicted was I?
But hey - blame me cause it is easier than admitting that everyone had a part to play in every eviction.
3566 days 10 hours ago
me2013
My question to all of you is what was your biggest move in the game, and who in the Final 4 sitting next to you, would you rather see on the Jury than where they are now?

Biggest move - flipping on my original alliance to give you guys the majority vote against Cole and his group.

I would have stayed loyal to Cole if he hadn't tried to vote me out so I guess He made the first move, and in the end it cost him a place in the finals. He would have been here with andy, long and myself if he hadn't tried to screw me over.
3566 days 10 hours ago
me2013
@Andy and @long

I was aligned with Longed since we met the very first day on Hulo, and I was friends with blue and me2013 since before the game started. This is the final 4 I wanted since around final 20, and even one of the best final 4s I could have asked for in this entire game. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW so lying by omission is still lying guys!
3566 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Blake I'm not voting for you. Not because you lied to me, but because you were a very indecisive cry baby. You couldn't make up your mind and ultimately kept copping out by throwing your vote away like a pussy. Grow some balls and man up. You either screw someone over or don't. Don't cry about feeling bad about it because that's EXACTLY why you're not getting my vote.
3566 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Blue - You complained A LOT! Everytime something didn't go your way you whine and cried and got all pissy and threatened to end friendships with people over a fucking game. Grow up, buddy.

Grow up, buddy!
3566 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
Me

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!