This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3553 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
Archerskyfire
Umm I'm kinda confused Blue... you say you trusted me and then say you did that incase I rallied people against you???

I trusted you this entire game and I believed that you were going to vote for me2013 but just in case I had to vote you in case you werent.
3553 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
SurvivorFan37
hi i didnt rlly care about this game but all the annoying pretentious whiny losers lost so that's good

i dont have a huge emotional investment in who wins but i guess if somebody bashes you guys tell them to put it up their fat fucking asses because they're probably just mad that they lost a virtual survivor game trying to be cutthroat rob cesterninos and losing the few online friends they had in the process

i guess ill vote for someone idk i thought longedshorted and blueu were rlly fucking annoying at first but they turned out to be pretty cool I thought archer was irrel but he leaves nice comments on my blogs so go you ur all cool i guess lmao who do i vote for say something to make me vote for you and if you say "cuz i made lots of big moves" or anything like that then ur not getting it and bye will be my only response to you you have been warned

You should vote for me because I never voted for you anddd I think you're pretty cool too and I hope im still not really fucking annoying
3553 days 7 hours ago
LongedShorted
I flipped at that vote because I promised me2013 that if Jxhn went home, I would vote out Brian. Also, this final 4 was one I had wanted for a long time. I wanted to prove I had control over this game in who went home as well. If the final 5 had been us 4 and say, Longed, if Longed won final immunity, I feel like I would have been the one going home. I want to win this game, not play for 5th. I put so much effort into this game in the last 4 months, and I wanted to make sure I made it to finals, not just close to the end.

Well you weren't going home jsyk lol!
3553 days 7 hours ago
LongedShorted
SurvivorFan37
hi i didnt rlly care about this game but all the annoying pretentious whiny losers lost so that's good

i dont have a huge emotional investment in who wins but i guess if somebody bashes you guys tell them to put it up their fat fucking asses because they're probably just mad that they lost a virtual survivor game trying to be cutthroat rob cesterninos and losing the few online friends they had in the process

i guess ill vote for someone idk i thought longedshorted and blueu were rlly fucking annoying at first but they turned out to be pretty cool I thought archer was irrel but he leaves nice comments on my blogs so go you ur all cool i guess lmao who do i vote for say something to make me vote for you and if you say "cuz i made lots of big moves" or anything like that then ur not getting it and bye will be my only response to you you have been warned

Vote for me :) If you do I'll grant you 3 wishes ;]
3553 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
agowangifold
Live Tribe Reveal
302 postsCreated by Lifer107 on 125 days 1 hour ago

I'm just in shock that this game took FOUR MONTHS to complete.

To earn my jury vote, I want you all to compose a story (300 words or less) about why you think this season took so long. I want this completely fictionalized and above all, funny.

The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The The game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game game took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took took so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because because the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts hosts sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked! sucked!

i hope that's good enough
3553 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
DONT VOTE FOR BLAKE HE VOTED YOU OUT SURVIVORFAN37!!!!!!!!!!11111
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
@Andy
All of us finalists have made people mad at all points in the game, and I felt archer never did that, so I thought he needed to go.

Did you not see the whole Joeker rant at me?

Oh and you're awesome NJ thanks :D
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I trusted you this entire game and I believed that you were going to vote for me2013 but just in case I had to vote you in case you werent.

LOL Blue you did not trust me if you're saying "incase I did that" but it's whatever
3553 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Archerskyfire
@Andy
All of us finalists have made people mad at all points in the game, and I felt archer never did that, so I thought he needed to go.

Did you not see the whole Joeker rant at me?

Oh and you're awesome NJ thanks :D

Apparently I didn't. But NJ's speech just proved exactly what I was afraid of in going to finals with you.
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Well all I have to say is just congrats on 3rd Andy
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Question to all... who deserves to win this game who's on the jury?
3553 days 6 hours ago
LongedShorted
Archerskyfire

I'm going to try and be honest here...this is really my opinion >.<

I'd have to say Cole definitely deserves to be here...
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Thanks dude :) good luck!
3553 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Archerskyfire

In all honesty I'd say Cole probably. He fought and fought when his back was up against the wall and stayed in for a loooooong ass time.
3553 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Ty! :)

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!