What is Fourtune?
We are Rockgoddess' immortality at the top of the HoF.
We are Daniel dancing to Gimme More.
We are Digital Brother.
We are Tengaged Radio.
We are The Misfits.
We are The Plastics.
We are My Neck.
We are My Back.
We are My Pussy.
We are My Crack.
We are Tengaged TV.
We are Jake's Stars' Signs.
We are Richard Alpaca.
We are Phanne's Unbreakable Winning Streak
We are Imagine blogs.
We are the ones who put the social in social network.
We are the crypts that hold the stories and tales that shall not be forgotten.
Before the nudes.
Before the lame ass slogans.
Before the dumb blonde personalities.
We were the ones who roamed the site.
We were the past.
We will be the present.
We will be the fourseeable future.
We are fourtunate.
We are Fourtune.
Written by: Lockie
The Good Ol' Days When...
- The Blondetourage and Night Crew ruled the site and all the lower ranking users had to pick a side
- Lexxu was #1, while Emmaleigh and Maggie battled for #2, with BioDork hanging on in 4th.
- Survivor was about to come out and everyone was SO excited.. but then it came out and was so disappointing, leading kpelletier09 to 'kpell' and da rest was history.
- The site would pick a single person to hate at any given time, whether it was Genevere during the Ginny/Dru scandal, Ev32 during the shops 3 month drama, or wwemrpeeps during Easter.
- When you could rely on Megan to make you a weekly paycheck - a week cuz back den, rookies were awesome and took a week
- Purple levels and browns would consistently make it into Stars - it was a big deal when a former stars winner would buy black level
- Speaking of color levels that moment when all 20 people made it to black level, that moment when Lexxu hit 1000 karma and all of us were amazed and never thought we'd reach that
- No annoying flashy levels, black was the top, and it meant something to be black level - their was status and fame associated with being the top level. Now, anyone can get black and still go unnoticed and not be well known
- Corey1, BBdamian, Charming2010, Shaybayy, etc. weren't taken seriously as stars players. Now they have transformed into a serious force and probably have the most stars winners (not counting those who won under a different alliance and migrated into the OC afterwards)
- Randomize would interact with the community, get invested in Stars, and had a personality. Now he is a robot.
- NoelSarah and phanne were the scariest bitches on the site. Now phanne is not respected by new users and Noel is seen as this straight edge, yet respectable moderator.
-SLICE was banworthy
- AHezze had his own radio show, which was taken over by the Blondetourage, which ultimately led to their demise.
- Everyone had an Off Da Hezze t-shirt, due to some weird glitch, and everyone wore dem all the time.
- A single rookies game could end a year long friendship and be the center of the site's attention - now that happens on a daily basis and not a big deal.
- If you wanted some excitement, you could always got to Tengaged Court, where alliances would tattle on eachother, to get revenge, get even, or whatever. Lonlee, Skeeet, and co would always be there to say "I AM VERY OFFENDED"
- When Tengaged_Moderation was hacked, AndyShields and Richpaca were the culprit, and the whole site was in a tizzy.
- When peenk's Simon Cowell-esque honesty caused the design world to quake in their boots.
- Stars Giveaways were always an indicator of future success.
- It was like Cheers - everyone knew or knew of everyone
- There was no such thing as apple or keys, Casting was all about activity, and you really got to know people.
- Duel was just a silly blog idea by abrogate - back when randomize woud listen to blog game ideas.