This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » FINAL CHALLENGE

5608 days 18 hours ago
AndyShields
Jakex44, Ryoukeisen, MarkiePoo, Hiltons and Babes
One of you five may be winning this series, and the winner of the series will have the offer of being a judge in the future just as KSax and Alicia have been...
But to be a judge you need to make tough choices and now you have to decide who makes it into the final
Snake
or
2Cool4School
You have until midnight (GMT) to make your decision
5608 days 18 hours ago
jakex44
message you?
5608 days 18 hours ago
Snake
Yikes!
Goodluck the fellow players.
5608 days 18 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Do we just vote here?
5608 days 18 hours ago
Hiltons
oh wow!! this is hard!!
5608 days 18 hours ago
AndyShields
Yep :)
5608 days 18 hours ago
Hiltons
We have to decide.. as a team?
5608 days 18 hours ago
MarkiePoo
Message or post?
5608 days 18 hours ago
AndyShields
Post here
You vote like us judges do, all make your own individual choice, I'd also like reasons :)
5608 days 18 hours ago
Hiltons
I think Snake should stay in the competition, because i feel like he wants this more than 2cool4school and i really love how he works in the challenges, i loved the video in the talent challenge =P So i vote for snake.
5608 days 18 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I am voting Snake. This is because I have talked to him more, and know who he is. It sucks voting out my fellow ex-contestant, but I feel Snake has more star potential! LOVE YOU SNAKE!
5608 days 18 hours ago
Snake
Thank you Hiltons and MarkiePoo!
5608 days 18 hours ago
jakex44
I vote for 2cool4school because he handed in every task on time, i feel he has been active so has snake there both good players that is the only difference sorry snake!
5608 days 18 hours ago
MarkiePoo
lol this could have been over with if jake voted snake and we could have gone on to finish the game, damn. Come on babes or Ryou!
5608 days 18 hours ago
jakex44
sorry ! i didnt realise you two voted sorry, i voted how i went.
5608 days 18 hours ago
Snake
Not to misconcept you jake, but I think I completed every task.

open group

Tengaged's Next 5tar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!