This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Mrkk's Survivor III: Barbados

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Mrkk's..

1009 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
https://i.imgur.com/bIPqvHI.gif

(2/10 members left)

Béla (WaffleKing)
Katherine (Katherinee_)

- THE JURORS -
Brady (CoachWade)
Jay (teamclay)
Niko (nhulse19)
Doug (cantevendougie)
Austin (AustinRules6969)
Harry (harrywasnak)
William (TheDeceiver)
Julian (thnksfrthmmrs)
Isla (systrix)

Hello Finalists and jury, time for the final tribal council of the season.

The jurors can now ask their questions to the finalists. They have 30 hours to send a vote.

Good luck castaways!
1009 days 7 hours ago
Katherinee_
Hey everyone!  I am going to try to explain my game as quick as possible, but I can't promise anything sooo grab a drink and let's start.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/22cd2789f6063e3e58f98484c7299792/tumblr_nuts80r3vc1ucoh2ho1_500.gif

Katherine's Game EXPLAINED

The game started very unpleasant for me. I happened to be on the Kalinago tribe which was clearly the less capable tribe. I remember clearly the first challenge and the tribal. I didn't know anyone and I tried to talk with people, but I wasn't very into the conversations because I was celebrating a friend's birthday. After the very first tribal I knew I wasn't included into many of the conversations, people have made alliances and connections and I was in the outs. The same thing happened on the second tribal as well, I understood the vote and tried to tell it to other people, but everyone already knew it. That was the moment I realized that I am not needed and if we lose again I will be gone.
And here we go at my third tribal where nobody is talking to me, I sent a very depressed confessional how it was my time to go. Before accepting my faith I went to Brady and Harry and asked them straight if I had any chance in surviving the tribal and both of them said that there is a chance and that Tanner is a traitor. Music to my ears. The rumors happened to be true and Tanner was voted out. Better to do nothing than to overplay.

SWAP
The swap happened and I found myself again on the losing Kalinago tribe. This is the point where I wanted to be useful and loyal to my og Kalinago members. I decided that I will sabotage the challenges, because I didn't want Brady and Bela who were in minority on the other tribe to get voted out.
At the first tribal after the swap things got messy. My og tribemates and what I thought "allies" betrayed my trust and put a plan behind my back resulting SeaViper going home. I was devastated, because I truly wanted to work with her.
Anyways I sabotaged the challenge again and we got on my now 5th tribal where Isla was targeting me. I never knew why she wanted me out so badly, when in fact I messaged her on day 1 and she never replied. She was the only person that I messaged from the other tribe on the first day and all I got was being a target. This time tho Doug and Harry actually backed me up and Isla was voted out.

Now we get to one of the highlights of my game. My 6th tribal council where I just knew I was going to be voted out, so instead of playing the victim after they do it, I decided to volunteer myself to be voted out with the idea to get back immediately in the game on the next day. All of the tribe was very happy about my volunteering and didn't even try to stop me which proved my point that they would have voted me out anyways. I needed more info about the connections in the game and what is a better place to find that info other than ISLA VENGANZA!
Joining the Isla Venganza chat I immediately started reading what is going on and had TON OF INFORMATION that Tanner, Sea and Isla shared. I understood many of the alliances and how they all wanted me to be voted out because they would have better chance at returning in the game. Little did they know haha! I knew I was the best one and that I would return with a triumph! Beating those losers was a peace of cake! I was hoping that I would return with an idol or at least an advantage, but that didn't happen ..
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/420/632/f3f.gif

MERGE
I don't know if people forgot that I actually had better score than Austin on that challenge, but they didn't target me. They targeted a banned person which was very stupid in my eyes. Jason was robbed!
On the next challenge I decided to step down and didn't even try to win. Austin got the immunity again, making him even a bigger target and we as a collective sealed William's fate. I never had the chance to talk with him, but I guess he didn't want to.

Twist
The next challenge was interesting because the winner would have been safe for both F8 and F7, and I knew I had to get that treasure. I tried hard and I got it! With that immunity I really messed some people's plans, because then I understood that If I wasn't immune, I would have been sent to Ponderosa. Austin reached to me and he was lowkey desperate. People were targetting him hard, but I had nothing to lose so I lend him a hand. I told him I would vote Harry, because I saw him as a HUGE social threat. In my eyes he controlled all of the votes premerge and that alone was a very good resume so I had to destroy it. Austin agreed on the idea and a chat was made with me, Austin, Bela and Niko. Later Brady also jumped on the idea and lastly Jay thought that he made the last minute plan to save Austin by voting Harry, but the truth was that the plan was already made. Sorry Harry, but you were just too good!

With that we moved to final 7 where Austin was still a big target.I really didn't want Austin to go, because then I would have been targeted even more, because of my challenge threat status. A plan was made to vote Doug and use his self-vote as an advantage, but I was never a fan of that idea. Me and Austin talked and suddenly 10 minutes before the tribal we decided to move the votes on Brady. That was my first attempt to go after Brady, because I knew he was a very powerful player. Of course, he was told about our little plan and Niko even used an extra vote to save him so that was the moment that it was confirmed to me that Niko and Brady were in fact a DUO! And I didn't shut up about it.. anyways Austin was robbed! He was my only real ally at the time.

At final 6 I have a very good confessional that sums up all the despair that I went through.

Confessional: As soon as I woke up I knew I was the vote. The lack of messages proved that to me. But I am not here to give up just like that. First I went to Jay and he immediately told me that Doug was organizing a plan agaisnt me. OH OKAY! I went to Doug and told him that Brady was the one to tell me that Doug was spreading my name and he confessed immediately. Then I started talking to both Doug and Jay the same stuff like how we were on the bottom from the beginning, how we struggled to survive so many tribals together and put my super cute and sad face on, but that wasnt enough. I had to secure their trust by telling them about my advantage. I knew that they wont go to rocks for me so I had to tell them. I am now hopeful that they both are willing to save me and continue into the final 5 with me.

I was very confident that my plan will work, but there was a traitor! I successfully stoled Niko's vote and if Doug and Jay voted with me, my target would have been gone, but no. Jay voted against me and Me and Niko were tied. Bela and Jay told me that they voted for me to see how Brady voted but that didn't make sense to me. They also told me that they saved me on the revote, but I would never know that because Doug med evacted himself from the game. Literally again my only ally in the game was gone and I was left all alone.

Going in final 5 I immediately lied to them that I have an idol from Isla Venganza. At that time I didn't have anything! During the tie I connected with Niko on another level and really felt like I trust him. I was really hoping that both him and I will survive and continue in the game. After I lost the challenge I thought that these were the last hours in the game for me, but no! I found a Safety without Voting advantage which was the happiest moment for me! I continued to tell people that I am safe and everyone believed me except Brady. Even without the advantage I would have survived that vote, because Jay and Bela voted for Niko. As always the people who I connect with the most are sent home :( #TheKatherineCurse

On final 4 and final 3 I won immunity and my target was the one and only - Brady. Even Jay sacraficed himself at final 4 so Brady could have a chance to beat me in final 3, but that didn't work out for them. Our rivalry was really intense during the last tribals and I feel like if this was a real TV show, people would have loved our frenemy relationship. With me winning the last challenge I knew I had to get the social muffin out, because he is very good english speaker and I woldn't be able to answer questions properly against him :)

I made moves with the sole purpose of surviving another round! I was changing my allies day by day! Everyday there was someone new that wanted to work with me and someone new that wanted me out of the game. I made bold moves, I went against HUGE players knowing the consiquences, I flipped people on my side when I had to, I won the returning challenge from Isla Venganza and 4 immunity necklaces, I found two advantages  - Steal a vote, which I used correctly and saved myself at final 6, and Safety without Voting, which I used, but didn't actually need.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/675a6b555b5887db59aaf8fdfa841b93/a5f61e198e8737f9-63/s540x810/151bbb88f0f751946d82d219c7dd0bc340f36be4.gif

I love Bela by the way, I think he was the only person who didn't lie to me in this game and even tho that we weren't always on the same side he was always positive and open-minded towards me. Good luck!!

I could keep going in greater detail but this was long enough. Thank you all for such a fun game! I will gladly answer any questions so please feel free if you need to know anything!
1009 days 6 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
All I learned from this is Kat doesn't know my name
1009 days 5 hours ago
WaffleKing
Hi my name is Béla for the jurors who don’t know. This is my 2nd group game but really count it as my first. First and foremost I had a blast and met some awesome people. Really a crazy game for a crazy irl time too. So let’s get down to business.

My game:
I really didn’t know what to expect entirely. I layed low and not a target the entirety of the game. The only votes I got were because I self voted by not sending in my votes in time. Doug was the first person I talked to and we agreed to have each other’s backs. Needless to say we lost every tribal but one before swap. I talked to Tanner, Brady, and Harry and had a 4 person alliance with them. Tanner was all over the place and I didn’t like that. Katherine and I talked a lot too. I started really playing before swap when we decided to evict Doug but I didn’t want that. No one talked to me that day either so I was paranoid. I found a safety without voting and decided by myself to use it on Doug and throw one vote for Tanner as all I was told was “I’m voting with majority.” And Doug was the chosen majority. So tribal comes around and apparently the tribe was on the same vibe with voting Tanner out so I wasted that advantage but gained trust. Then we swapped.
Swap: nothing happened. Literally nothing. We won every tribal and took naps. I got close with Austin and especially Brady since us 2 were on the bottom.

Merge: The game stayed the same here too basically. I was in a good spot. I lost every immunity or didn’t try. Nobody from the new tribe disliked me and my old tribe was sticking together. I met Jay and we started to work together. Doug was inactive. I saw Harry as a threat and Austin as well. We voted out Julian and William (who I didn’t even know was in the game). We then turned and voted out Harry and after that Austin. Kat and I had an alliance of 4 with Austin and nikko. By the time it was down to Doug, Nikko, Kat, Jay, Brady, and I. Jay and I forced a tie to flush Kat’s advantage as we were in the middle and could decide fate. We then in turn voted nikko out in the tie but Doug was evacced so they both stayed. At that point it was just sticking with Jay 100% and working with Kat too. We voted out Nikko and Jay left too after. I took a depression nap so I missed both those tribals. Whoever stayed at the point of F4 I was guaranteed F2.

Overall: I played a clean game in my opinion. I didn’t really turn on my allies except when it came down to game play and how it seemed when it came to getting farther. I didn’t do anything heroic and I’m not gonna lie and say I did. I wanted to keep it as real as possible. I lost every immunity. I walked to the end and never really stressed. I didn’t float. I made sure I was socially in the game as much as I could be without becoming a target. I carried a Super Immunity Idol I could use after the votes have been read and used it in F5 on MrKk. The difference of Kat and mines game is that she played messy and switched up everyday which I respect 💯 because she did what she had to do to survive. She was forced to win immunities. She was a front line player. I was behind the scenes. I didn’t have to win immunity so I never did. I didn’t have to scramble to stay so I didn’t. In that sense we both played great games. Selfishly I’ll say mines better because if that but the jurors are the deciders.

Kat, I loved playing with you and we were never necessarily on the same side at times but I always made sure I did my best to not have to vote for you or to work with you to ensure your safety. Flushing your advantage was the only way I could find a way to make an argument for keeping you to myself and others. You would have stayed in the tie had Doug voted again. You played well and I’m glad I’m sitting next to you in the end regardless of the outcome.

To the jurors: any questions to better explain anything I will gladly answer. I know I’m not the best at speeches so I expect y’all to read this and be like “wtf.” I don’t think there’s any bad blood between any of us but I’ll do my best to help clear the air if needed. Vote how you feel you should and no hard feelings
1009 days 5 hours ago
WaffleKing
Also if you don’t vote for me here at least support me in stars this week lol
1009 days 4 hours ago
cantevendougie
Congrats to both of you!!!! love you guys <3 this is SUPER hard for me because i was working with both of you and yall played great games even though i missed some of it (sorry again for that)
So i want to see you guys get messy I want to hear who do you think doesnt deserve to be on jury? AND NO COP OUT ANSWERS!! (Like everybody thats on jury was great) I want a name and a reason why
1009 days 3 hours ago
teamclay
My questions for you both are

1) What state do I live in? (Hint: USA is where I live, for lovers)
2) When was the last time I got high? (Hint imma stoner)
3) Who was my real final 2 that I made before the game started?  (Hint: played with them in the past group/blog game I was in)
4) What color is my hair? (Come on now this is obvious)
And finally
5) Who is my pick to win BB23 this season? (I’ll allow 2 tries each for this question)

I played this game souly based on my morals which is why I’m not asking game related questions, I’m asking questions about myself that if you payed attention to me talking about myself then you’ll know the answer. Whoever gets the most questions right gets my vote, also I gave hints incase you forgot and need a memory boost

Congratulations on final two and I love you both, here’s to hoping we stay friends outside of this game
1009 days 2 hours ago
WaffleKing
1) What state do I live in? (Hint: USA is where I live, for lovers) Virginia

2) When was the last time I got high? (Hint imma stoner) if I asked this question the answer would be every waking minute. But after you got off work
3) Who was my real final 2 that I made before the game started?  (Hint: played with them in the past group/blog game I was in) clay
4) What color is my hair? (Come on now this is obvious) brown but I swear there is another color too
And finally
5) Who is my pick to win BB23 this season? (I’ll allow 2 tries each for this question) idk any of the BB contestants
1009 days 2 hours ago
WaffleKing
To dougie: probably William or Julian. William barely even played imo and Julian was MIA due to t-drama (which sucks and highly uncalled for tbh sorry it happened)
1008 days 19 hours ago
AustinRules6969
what was the moment you were most proud of in this game
1008 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
1) What state do I live in? (Hint: USA is where I live, for lovers) washington dc
2) When was the last time I got high? (Hint imma stoner) i would say yesterday before going to sleep
3) Who was my real final 2 that I made before the game started?  (Hint: played with them in the past group/blog game I was in) Tanner from Nano's blog game ^^
4) What color is my hair? (Come on now this is obvious) Brownishh like the weed brownies i am going to make if you visit Bulgaria
And finally
5) Who is my pick to win BB23 this season? (I’ll allow 2 tries each for this question) i dont watch it but i would guess Britni and Alyssa
1008 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
So i want to see you guys get messy I want to hear who do you think doesnt deserve to be on jury? AND NO COP OUT ANSWERS!! (Like everybody thats on jury was great) I want a name and a reason why

Isla. She didnt make enough effort in my eyes to talk with people and strategize. She went after me because no reason and ignored me like i am some kind of a fly. On Isla Venganza she has said horrible things about me and hoped that i would get voted out so she could have more chance in returning LOL
1008 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
AustinRules6969
what was the moment you were most proud of in this game

The most proud moment of me was my return from Isla Venganza 12 hours after me being voted off. It was my plan to go there, gather info and an advantage if possible and go right back into the game without missing anything and I did that. It really payed off late in the game where I managed to convince the final 5 that I have an idol from there.
1008 days 19 hours ago
WaffleKing
Austin: regardless if it didn’t work fully…saving dougie with my safe without voting. Oof.
1008 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi guys! Congrats on making it to the final two. That’s a huge accomplishment in any game and you guys should both be proud. I will come in stating that my vote is not set at all. I am actually very torn, I didn’t think I would be coming in but I am so your answers to my questions really could make the difference. However, I will make some statements about your games first and then ask what I need to ask.

Bela: One could argue that you had the easiest path to f2. It seemed to me that you never faced any adversity or challenges in the game. However, I think some part to that was definitely because people looked at you as someone they could easily beat in the f2. I think the best part of your game was your social game. I think you need to really play up your social game to win tonight because I think the other finalists social game was lackluster compared to yours.

- My question to you is: What was your strategy as far as navigating this game socially? Was it your plan to befriend everyone and be the underestimated person that really didn’t do much wrong in the game or did you just get lucky and fall into this spot?

Kat: Your path to get here was the exact opposite of Bela’s on probably every level possible. Your path was very challenging and there were times you were insanely close to getting voted off. However, every time you basically were a dead man walking, you managed to win immunity so I can at least respect your hustle in the challenges when they mattered. A big critique I have on your game is your social game. I think Bela played a significantly better social game than you and I think that was your weak point. If you’re playing a good social game, I don’t see then why you have to forge new and different relationships every day just to stay in the game. I had my game plan socially the whole time and never felt the need to make new allies everyday because I felt I positioned myself well enough whereas you didn’t.

I also will point out that not everyone fell for your bluff at f5. The fact that I was validated in your speech about you initially not having an advantage in the first half of that round is exactly what I needed to hear because I was right in a way about you bluffing lmao.

- My question to you isn’t really a question. I kinda laid out what I and some others think about your game so just pull my speech apart and lay out why you feel I and some other jurors are wrong.

TO BOTH OF YOU
- Everyone in this cast of Survivor had perceptions. We all have to make perceptions about things like who we think we can trust and who we think our biggest threats are, etc. I want to see how y’all perceived the game with my question to you and I want to know your game story with this question to give us the jury more insight as to what you were thinking.

So..

- HERO OF THE SEASON: You have one hero to your season. Who is the person that was your shoulder to lean on? Who did you confide in most and feel most comfortable with in telling everything?  Please let us know and explain why you feel they are your hero of the season.

- VILLAIN OF THE SEASON: You have one villain to your season. Who was the person that was you had the biggest beef with? Or they could be the person who you felt was hurting your game or they could be the person that was your biggest threat. Please let us know and explain why you feel they are your villain of the season.

- PLAYER OF THE SEASON: You have one player of the season. Who was the person from your perspective that played the best game. Who do you guys feel would’ve gave you a run for your money if they were sitting next to you? Please let us know and explain why you feel that way.

Good luck guys! I can’t wait to see your answers.
1008 days 17 hours ago
WaffleKing
- My question to you is: What was your strategy as far as navigating this game socially? Was it your plan to befriend everyone and be the underestimated person that really didn’t do much wrong in the game or did you just get lucky and fall into this spot?
I think I’m fairly underestimated in terms of game and irl. I knew coming into the game I’d be bottom because I’m relatively unknown or as “Kris’ roommate.” In any sense on Tengaged whether it be group games, games, or even blogs, that’s a big shadow for feel. I do my best in the shadows though. I know I have the ability to be well-liked and well hated. Was it luck to find myself in that spot in this? Yes. But all of it is based on luck in the beginning. It’s all about making relationships that’ll last all game even if we’re losing tribals or me never winning an immunity. I fairly liked BB more than survivor so take it from Dr.Will who’s never won a single competition but won based on his social game. Also Dan..leave emotion at the door. The game is the game. I knew I couldn’t friend everyone it’s just not possible but I could friend a lot of people. Truthfully, I’m here to make connections that last but that also means playing the game integrally as possible with the people you connected with the most. I.e. most of the jury sitting here I was with most of the game in some way whether it be game talk or purely conversation.

Hero of the Season: Jay I would say is the hero of my season. I never had a duo for most of the game and my duo didn’t even make it to the end. We talked for 5 hours one night and I’d say If not for that conversation I wouldn’t be sitting in F2 I don’t think. He knew everything when it came to my advantages, plans, voting.

Villian: I don’t think I ever really had one and the only person I have “beef” with if any is Tanner but we all know what happened there.

Player of the Season: I’d have to say Kat. She played the completely opposite of me but managed to get here anyway. Crazy that I would put her as I’m up against her but she’s giving me a run for my money. I knew she’d be hard to beat. Everyone knew that. But I’d rather sit next to someone hard to beat and get second than someone easy to beat and get first.

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!