This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

annoucements

Topic » annoucements

5711 days 1 hour ago
Xavier
Sat will be the last day to join our group and become an officer. Starting Sunday new members will just be new members with no right to vote or make decisions on leadersship meetings.  Than we are going to have our first meeting to discuss where we really want this group to go, should we keep this group as secret? This should be the question we should be asking ourselves, This is a diary room and we don't want other people entering and reading our posts.

We need two more administrators.  Who should we vote for?

And please think about people who want to join, and that will be very active in our group.

What other topics should we discus on our first event? Can can we make this group more fun? Day and time for the event.  Any ideas? Any special guest we can invite to blog on our group.  Someone from the hall of fame or someone from the real worl.  I got a lot of ideas but I need your help, you are an official of the group so let's do something very creative...
5710 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
well, this is an announcement, kind of, i thought it fit best in this category, i am active, sometimes i dont get to come on, but every day except sunday and monday i am on, and i am on those days on rare occasions, didnt want to be booted from group for being inactive, thanks
5710 days 18 hours ago
tyleror
well, i do hope this group stays friendly to each other, so maybe it should be secret after a while, instead of having our enemies read all our thoughts,i definitely think it should be limited or something after sat. and secret would be good also i think
5710 days 17 hours ago
Xavier
Yeah I'm with you on that Tyleror, I really want to feel free to say whatever I want.  Even though I already posted a few messages that might get me in trouble outside this group lol, but this is what this group is about.  And soon I think we should go SECRET, or I have a better idea we the administrators should decide who get to join.

Did you get anybody to join today Tyleror?
5710 days 1 hour ago
dailyboy123321
i know this guy whos one of the producers of big brother
i could ask him to come along as one of the guest so he can help our ideas come true
5710 days 1 hour ago
Xavier
cool, that sound very interesting.  We can have kinda like a live chat with him.  Contact him and let me know.
5710 days 1 hour ago
Xavier
I love the idea dailyboy!~
5710 days 1 hour ago
Xavier
I was actually thinking about getting on hold wih one of bb contestants and have them blog on our group.  Maybe a survivor contestant as well.  Its great that we are all coming out with ideas.
5710 days ago
Yankee1006
Hey everyone this is going to be the best group.... I would like to be an officer
5709 days 23 hours ago
Xavier
tonight you will become one, if you got anyfriends that like to join they got until tomorrow to become an officer
5709 days 23 hours ago
dailyboy123321
ive invited him to join our group
5709 days 21 hours ago
saque
idiots
5709 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
idiots?
your an idiot
5709 days 20 hours ago
Yankee1006
yeah saque, leave u idiot
5709 days 15 hours ago
Xavier
Why is it that someone gonna join a group to call people idiots, should he be remove it's your decision guys let me know
5709 days 15 hours ago
Yankee1006
remove him please

open group

Mindgame Tengaged Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!