This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Caesars)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Caesars)

1163 days 17 hours ago
benp428
Noelle has individual immunity and cannot be voted out

Votes due at 6 pm est

PYN for questions
1163 days 17 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1163 days 17 hours ago
kylakendell132
kyla
1163 days 17 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra
1163 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1163 days 12 hours ago
benp428
@Patrick - You've seen your name almost at every tribal, are you nervous it might be you tonight?

@Kyla - You've been killing the immunity challenges, do you think people will perceive you as a threat?

@Barbra - Final 9 and we're yet to see an idol come out. Do you think we'll see one soon?

@Stoner - Finally at a tribal. How does it feel to not be safe?
1163 days 11 hours ago
kylakendell132
You've been killing the immunity challenges, do you think people will perceive you as a threat?

I have considered that, it's possible they will, but the immunity challenges I have won by myself have all been luck comps. So they shouldn't be worried about me being a threat, but who knows
1163 days 11 hours ago
LoganWolfe
Logan
1163 days 11 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
@Patrick - You've seen your name almost at every tribal, are you nervous it might be you tonight?

Yes im definitely nervous its not great to keep seeing ur name at tribals but im hoping to night i might not! Who knows and we will have to wait and see
1163 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@Stoner - Finally at a tribal. How does it feel to not be safe?

I expect to get a few votes tonight, we’ll see what happens!
1163 days 10 hours ago
tokio
Ali
1163 days 10 hours ago
benp428
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now is the time to do so...
1163 days 10 hours ago
Tbart
*stands
1163 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Yes Tyler?
1163 days 10 hours ago
Tbart
I would like to use 2 steal a votes
1163 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Whose votes would you like to steal?

open group

B&W Survivor: Las Vegas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!