This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #13

Topic » Daily Challenge #13

1075 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
1075 days 17 hours ago
Kindred7
CHECKING IN BRB
i'm going to buy coke bc i'm going into withdrawal but please consider me checked in
1075 days 17 hours ago
Nelson
here
1075 days 17 hours ago
J2999
Here
1075 days 17 hours ago
GiGi10
I'll give everyone until :35 to check in
1075 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
here
1075 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1075 days 17 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1075 days 17 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
bonjour
1075 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
Kindred7
CHECKING IN BRB
i'm going to buy coke bc i'm going into withdrawal but please consider me checked in

drugs are not good for you, kinny.
1075 days 17 hours ago
Kindred7
im back wow

Jake =( i needed it....
1075 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
sj
1075 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Hi kind of
1075 days 17 hours ago
GiGi10
Ok great you are all here
1075 days 17 hours ago
GiGi10
Welcome to your thirteenth daily challenge! Today you will be competing as individuals in a challenge I like to call “How Lo Can You Go” and here’s how it’s going to work.

There will only be two winners of today’s challenge who will be safe from elimination. This challenge is going to test your big brain Capitalism knowledge. To start, Chatzy will randomly select one player. That player will then decide which two players out of everyone they want to face off in that round. I will then post a company logo from a popular brand however it will be distorted. The first player to answer correctly will move on in the challenge and the loser of the round will be eliminated. Spelling counts, capitalization does not. The winner of the round will then pick the next two people they’d like to face off and we will repeat this process in heats until only one is standing. Are there any questions before we begin?
1075 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok

open group

Krista's Reality Series: Zodiac Battle

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!