This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What's the craziest thing, you've done with the same sex?

Topic » What's the craziest thing,..

5629 days 8 hours ago
drewtoo
i would get nervous - like...always.
but if he just asked if he could have a "slice of my pizza", then i would be like "yes...but, you must be on DL".
5629 days 5 hours ago
Nutmeg
samantha, do you realise that on the internet anything you say can be commented on?
If you don't want someone to know or comment on something don't say it.
Duh.
And that's all I have to say.
5629 days 3 hours ago
samanthaboo
Drew-  lol it would be fine. me and amanda would be there with you, and you know she'll be nervous, about buying stuff. so you can just talk to him then!!
Nutmeg- I didn't say it couldn't be commented on, I just said I wasn't asking for comments. And that your opinion doesn't matter to me in the least. If you don't like it, then its your problem. Don't write to me about it.
5628 days 15 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
yeah Butmeg look that the title of the board. of course people are going to place crazy places. there not going to be like "bed, couch" no its going to be crazy places and if you cant hadle it gtfo.
OMG WAS THAT YOU WHO SHOUTED THAT AT ME AT THE MALL?
lmao i did not mean to call him Butmeg, but i was reading through it before i posted it and it made me laugh so i am keeping it
5628 days 10 hours ago
samanthaboo
lol it made me laugh too
5625 days 9 hours ago
lilhappydl
haha well my crazyest thing is nothing cuz im a virgin!? lol but these stories are soo interesting! haha
5625 days 8 hours ago
Blake
gave my boyfriend a BLOWJOB during a movie in a movie theatre!! lots of people were in theatre too !!! someone was 2 seats from us LOL
5625 days 8 hours ago
lilhappydl
omg frickin crazy! haha
5625 days 6 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
lmao did anyone say anytthing?
5624 days 11 hours ago
lilhappydl
hah the blowjob in the movie theater! haha i would never do that i would be 2 nervous! haha and be like how bout later! haha
5624 days 8 hours ago
Clayton
LMAO, I used to work at a theatre... I've caught several people doing naughty things in the theatres... not uncommon... my stories are even too naughty for tengaged : )
5624 days 7 hours ago
lilhappydl
ahhh hahah my stories would only be text messageing ones! lol
5624 days 4 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
haha i am sure CLayton.
5624 days 3 hours ago
lilhappydl
haha i worked at subway once and when i was cleaning the bathrooms i found a used condom in there... and i know who it was!!! ewww GOD i couldnt clean those b-room's ever again! haha
5624 days 3 hours ago
lilhappydl
btw im danny everyone im 17 senior and ya... lol

open group

GGG(Goregous Gay Group)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!