This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Get Active!!

Topic » Get Active!!

5679 days 17 hours ago
Kittie
So I figured a good topic to get people active in this group is to maybe talk about when you first realized you where gay/bi ..

For me ..  I was always curious from the time i was a little girl.  What was it like to kiss a girl, or be close.. As I got older I had found many many ladies very attractive and imagined what it would be like to be with them.. BUT .. at the same time.. I liked boys very much.. I KNEW I wasnt a lesbian.  But I still had that curiosity..

A few years ago I met a girl and became very close friends with her.. In talking one day we both discovered that we where curious.  So we did what any horny girls would do.. LOL.. and we both loved it.. From then on I new I was bi.  I love women.. Making them happy.. Watching them smile.. and EVERYTHING about them..

So what about you guys?
5679 days 11 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
aw that is so sweet. uhm i will explain mine later when i am not so sick.
5678 days 5 hours ago
PopBelly
Omg, that's so cute, Kittie!
I guess I'm bi, but I'm not really sure. There hasn't been like, a moment or anything yet, but I still got plenty of time to figure out what I am. My bff's mother didn't know she was bisexual until she was in her 40's.
5673 days 1 hour ago
IrvinIcon
hmm... I first realized I was Gay... at an early age. I was always attracted to guy, just hid the fact that I was from EVERYONE. Then after high school I was like fuck it. I didn't come out right away, but experimenting did ensue [kissing].
After that in the beginning of my 11th grade year, I started secretly dating my best friends cousin [BIG MISTAKE WHEN IT'S A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM]... That lasted for 2 years... He was my first...
Uh, I came out soon after... Family didn't care, FRIENDS WERE SHOCKED. I apparently had the best cover-up because to them I didn't seem that way. Some of my friends I lost touch with, others I've grown closer to, but I guess that's life. I came out last year. In July. Since then I've only been with one other person. [I'M CHOOSY ON WHO I AM WITH, AND WOULD RATHER BE SINGLE.] One day I will find that perfect bottom, I mean man. ;D

Time for you all to spill your beans.
5672 days 8 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
wow love the last thing you said haha
5672 days 8 hours ago
IrvinIcon
it is the truth LMAO
5672 days 8 hours ago
SaladFingers
I'm bottom
5672 days 7 hours ago
IrvinIcon
Salad don't give me false hope
5671 days 1 hour ago
Kittie
****Hugs IrvinIcon****

Thanks for sharing your story hunnie.. Im so happy that your family was cool.. Friends are always going to be shocked at first.. Always remember "People that matter dont mind, and people that mind dont matter..
5671 days ago
SaladFingers
I am bottom
5663 days 4 hours ago
cool
i relized i was bi when i was watching a game called truth or dare when i was 6 and some one dared a guy to kiss another guy
5662 days 1 hour ago
Kittie
Cool.. that is kinda how ti started for me..

I always thought it was SOOO HOT when 2 girls where together..
5657 days 21 hours ago
Wccats
I am bisexual and it happened when i met the perfect girl. she was so pretty but only my online friends know along with my parents. i believe i am more straight rather than bi, however.
5621 days 4 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
okay i will come out with my story now. in hopes to get the group going.
I always kinda noticed males when i was young like I deffinetly was more attracted to them. ANd then finally i was in high school and came to, and said i was bi. I told my best friend and my mom not long i belive i was 15 then i slowly came out to others. But only to  ones that i knew cared. NOT the ones that just wanted the latest news and gossip.
Then after awhile of dating girls and guys i realised my guy relationships are way better and i feel more love. And i kept thinking i could see myself with a man for the rest of my life and being happy and wealthy. I guess i could also see myself with a woman, wealthy but not happy. I realised i could date girls but i would never 100%  be happy. So i came to the conclusion i am gay.
The day i came out to my mom she told my sister which i was ine with . But i have not told my dad or brother cause i dont have a good relation with either of them. So maybe if i trusted them more. But i think my brother knows. Most people in my school and work know but they know its not something i just randomly talk about.
OH and relationnship wise i was in love once and lost it. Had on and off relationships and kinda in one now,
5619 days 6 hours ago
TelekinesisBoy
I realized I was gay when I was in the 4th grade or so. I saw a picture of a guy with his shirt off and liked what i saw lol. I've never been attracted to women. I came out to my mom and sis (who is also gay)about a year ago and my close friends (there's not a lot of them lol) know.
5618 days 8 hours ago
samanthaboo
Well. I've always known I like girls. I've always thought them to be so pretty. But I didn't know there was a word for it, and that it was different, till about 4th grade. The way I heard about "Lesbians" *Gasp!* wasn't too helpful. So I hid it and denied it, even from myself, for years. Eventually I admitted to myself I am a lesbian. I was like okay. I'll just keep this to myself and nobody will hate me. That of course can never work. So I slowly started coming out to people. My mom was the first person in my family. She was and is very accepting, and I'm lucky to have her. From then on I came out slowly to people here and there, only very close friends and family. This year, my best friend and I came out on National Coming Out day to everybody. I added everybody I knew onto my myspace, then wrote a letter in my blog to everybody coming out. My best friend did the same on his blog. It went over really well. Of course I lost some friends, but I gained more friends, and a lot of respect for doing it. Now I'm out to my family, friends, people who aren't friends but are just nosy, and the rest of the world. I'm currently madly in love with the girl of my dreams, and things couldn't be better <3

So thats my whole realizing, coming out, and after story<3

open group

GGG(Goregous Gay Group)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!