This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The Finale!

Topic » [S1] The Four: Episode 7 - The..

912 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
WINNER VOTES:

Akshar: I have to go with who wowed me the most and that person is Ali Caldwell!

Michael: I kept going back and forth with two of these performances and I had to go with whose performance I liked just a bit more. Dimash!

Rose: Ali Caldwell!

Shaun: Ali Caldwell!
912 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
WINNER VOTES:

Akshar: I have to go with who wowed me the most and that person is Ali Caldwell!

Michael: I kept going back and forth with two of these performances and I had to go with whose performance I liked just a bit more. Dimash!

Rose: Ali Caldwell!

Shaun: Ali Caldwell!

Saw that coming
912 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Here good luck y'all
912 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
not shaun saying good luck when the show is over....
912 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
txashaun
Here good luck y'all

LOL
912 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
I didn't even realize oop
912 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Congrats Ali!
912 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Not me getting dragged
912 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Michael: Let me just say that you look stunning in this performance. Im so glad you were able to make the final battle! I was expecting more from you here if Im being completely honest tho. I feel like you didn't plan out your performances well the end of the season. Best of luck tonight!

I disagree, What would you have planned? *Tilts head waiting* Exactly!

Like Akshar said, I was hoping for No More Drama as well which would of got my vote to win but you won regardless so congrats!
912 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Oh no Michael it’s all love, fun and games, It was a toss up for me either no more drama or without you and ultimately I felt Without You showed Ali’s vocals a little bit more as it was a longer performance but yeah I would’ve loved a clean sweep but still got the job done :)

open group

The Four: Battle for Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!