This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JOB INFO FOR DAY 5:: BAD GIRLS SHOULD KNOW THEIR HIGHER BAD GIRLS

Topic » JOB INFO FOR DAY 5:: BAD GIRLS..

5526 days 9 hours ago
TripleXXX
STEP 1: You must research about the bad girl you have and write a paragraph of the bad girl on how she was bad. What clique she was from and how ur acting like her. *A PIC IS Necessary*
STEP 2: YOU ALSO HAVE TO ACT LIKE THEM ONLY FOR DAY 5 FAIL TO DO JOB WILL HAVE A CONSEQUENCE.
1.Hanna Thompson= Madison
2.Jennavecia Russo= Nakomis
3.Tanisha Thomas= Skeeet
4.Kayla Carter= Bddarcangelo
5.Amber Buell= Loosens
6.Aimee Landi= Laqueefsha
7.Whitney Collings= FoxxyCleopatra
8.Tiffany Gibson= Sarina
9.Ripsi Terzian= Janisha
10.Neveen Ismail= Zoeygams
5526 days 9 hours ago
Nakomis
I wish I had gotten one of the Ambers. *Sobs*
5526 days 9 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Damn I wanted Tanisha . LOL oh well I like Neveen
5526 days 9 hours ago
TripleXXX
MAKE SURE TO DO UR PARAGRAPHS PIC AND ACT LIKE THEM!!!
5526 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
When do we start to act like them? Now?
5526 days 8 hours ago
Madison
LMAO, Im nothing like Hanna, She hung in the shadows and was a follower. This is goin to be hard.
5526 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
HAHAHA
5526 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
USE OXYGEN.com <<<FOR RESOURCE
5526 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Neveen, was on BGC season 2, and she was in the Clique with Tanisha, Hanna, and herself. She and Hanna were quick to stop any actions Tanisha might have started. She was sometimes called out by the other girls of her judgmental remarks. At the end of the season Herself, Hanna, and Darlen, Were accused of putting Tanisha in jail, claiming to be the one who ' wanted the keep dancing '. To act like her, I will back up Tanisha, and make rude comments about the other girls.

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v229/1835/44/n503573398_5053.jpg
5526 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
Oxygen doesn't have stuff from past seasons, does it?
5526 days 8 hours ago
Janisha
Ripsi was on the first season of BDC and was eliminated on the 4th episode.  Following a night of binge drinking with Zara, Ripsi attacked Kerry and Jodie until the other roommates stopped her. The following day, she claimed to have no memory of the events. The roommates held a house meeting and decided to send her home. At the reunion, she asked Kerry to forgive her, which Kerry did.

i cant find a pic of ripsi
5526 days 5 hours ago
loosens
wat up itz amber
u kno me =]
im from pittsburgh, pa...
im competitive..
i dont let BITCHES get in my way becuz im 2 competitive and will beat their ass... i dont let prettier people get around me cuz i know im better.=]]]]]]]
http://blogs.oxygen.com/badgirlsclub/images/amberb_L.jpg
5526 days 5 hours ago
loosens
wat up itz amber
u kno me =]
im from pittsburgh, pa...
im competitive..
i dont let BITCHES get in my way becuz im 2 competitive and will beat their ass... i dont let prettier people get around me cuz i know im better.=]]]]]]]
http://blogs.oxygen.com/badgirlsclub/images/amberb_L.jpg
5525 days 21 hours ago
Laqueefsha
Who the fuck is ami landi?
5525 days 17 hours ago
loosens
my gf
5525 days 14 hours ago
bddarcangelo
im doin my girl right now brb

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!