This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9 of The Bad Girls Club "The Rope is Loose"

Topic » Day 9 of The Bad Girls Club..

5535 days 20 hours ago
Madison
BDDD <3333333
5535 days 20 hours ago
Madison
FAB 6 STILL IS RULIN THIS PLACE
5535 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
LMFAO at Bdd coming back.
5535 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
No, you're the Fab 5 now. Sarina was banned...
5535 days 20 hours ago
pablito
I JOINED THE BAD GIRLS CLUB BECAUSE NAKOMIS IS MY FAVORITE BAD GIRL!
5535 days 20 hours ago
bddarcangelo
I JOINED THE BAD GIRLS CLUB SO I COULD BEAT DOWN NAKOMIS!!! STUPID BITCH, QUIT ADVERSTISING THE ONLY PRIZE U ARE GETTING MY YOU KNOW WHAT IN YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT
5535 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
Bdd, I'm so over your nonsense. Until you are rational, I really don't think I can talk to you very much.
5535 days 20 hours ago
Madison
Shes mailing EVERYONE. LOLLLLZZZ
5535 days 20 hours ago
bddarcangelo
looll CUNTOMIS...SAYS THE RATIONAL GIRL RATIONALLY MESSAGING EVERY PERSON POSSIBLE ON TENGAGED
5535 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
Why is it bad if I'm mailing people? I want to see what the prize is. If it's good, I want it. I'm not going to disobey TripleBitch like you guys are.
5535 days 19 hours ago
Nakomis
And I only mailed my closest friends. I didn't go mailing random people.
5535 days 19 hours ago
bddarcangelo
sure ya did bitch, and the only prize you want is money, because you dont have any in real life
5535 days 19 hours ago
Nakomis
I can give you a screen shot to prove it if you'd like. I sent PMs to 25 people from my friend list. Usually, a little less than half actually respond to PMs so I figured that 10 posts here would be okay. The prize won't be money, that's apparent. Also, I do have enough money in real life so that's false as well.
5535 days 19 hours ago
jrxoxo8
"I JOINED THE BAD GIRLS CLUB BECAUSE Nakomis IS MY FAVORITE BAD GIRL.

<3
5535 days 19 hours ago
Nakomis
Thanks Jrxoxo! Much <3

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!