This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 10 of The Bad Girls Club:::"Bitches Say What"

Topic » Day 10 of The Bad Girls..

5519 days 9 hours ago
Nakomis
Asshole.
5519 days 9 hours ago
Nakomis
Ask anyone I've played a game with, I'm the last thing from boring.
5519 days 9 hours ago
bddarcangelo
awww maybe i....wont....yawn
5519 days 9 hours ago
Nakomis
Ok, I don't like arguing. It's pointless and solves close to nothing. However, since this is the Bad Girls Club, I can FAKE it and pretend to argue. It won't have much depth, since I'll mostly be just using bad language, but at least it will change it up. Would you like me to do that?
5519 days 8 hours ago
bddarcangelo
BITCH I WOULD LOVE FOR U TO DO THAT..AND TO GET BACK ON YOUR KNEES AND PUT MY U KNOW WHAT...U KNOW WHERE!
5519 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
Ok bitch, how about you come up with a new comeback besides your dick in my mouth. That one is getting so fucking old. Obviously you can't argue either since you use the same comeback.
5519 days 8 hours ago
bddarcangelo
well your only comeback is talking about how i use that comeback, its not a comeback, its the truth, you do such a good job..lol
5519 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
My mouth has never come close to your dick so I don't know why you think I do a good job.
5519 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
BDD U BETTER SHUT UP!
I DONT WANT TO HEAR MY NAME COME OUT UR MOUTH ANYMORE I HAVE A LIFE OUTTA OF TENGAGED!!!
5519 days 8 hours ago
bddarcangelo
cuntomis...you're right im just imagining...i dont want your herpes anyways
5519 days 8 hours ago
bddarcangelo
jazzz it up !!
5519 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
Bitch u dont like the Bad Girls Club Get Out.
5519 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
Actually, I don't know how I could get herpes.
5519 days 8 hours ago
bddarcangelo
lol....no i'd rather argue with cuntomis, thank you
5519 days 8 hours ago
Nakomis
Since I've never had sex.

open group

Bad Girls Club "Bitches Dont Play"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!